The best way to start your summer, the hottest party in town. Don’t melt until you meet our party! Do not forget, we still have our latest membership, with latest discount.
Supreme membership, the hottest membership in Magnum Entertainment Group. HKD29,800 to get supreme title and redeemable HKD40,000 credit. This membership is available in any venue of Magnum Entertainment Group (Zentral, Magnum, Dizzi).
It’s officially Summer and the perfect season for sipping cocktails and getting together with your girls. Join us Wednesday 3rd June from 7pm until 9pm for cocktails and canapés, plus some hair styling to boot! We will have stylists on site to give you a quick updo, plus lots of prizes to be won in our lucky draw.
Want to join us for free? All you need to do is RSVP here: https://next.fatsoma.com/
Festival-vacation cruise Shipsomnia will launch its six-city club tour in Asia-Pacific in Hong Kong with Fly club on May 15, featuring Stanton Warriors [UK]. They are one of the hottest music producers, famed for their edits/remixes of cutting edge sounds from underground House to abstract Hip-Hop and everything in-between, into a melting pot of low-down booty electro punkishness.
- DJ Mag Top 100 #50(2014), #31(2013), #29(2012), 20(2011), 17(2010)
- Nominated for the best European DJ award (2012)
- Released album Cream Ibiza Super You & Me (2011)
- Remix for Daft Punk's remix album Daft Club (2003)
- Released two studio albums: Psyched Up (1998), Electronic Satisfaction (2002) and a successful mix album, Windmill Skill (2003)
- Collaboration with David Guetta, Swedish House Mafia etc.
- Main staged at World's most prestige UMF & Tomrrowland
This June, DJ Revolution brings you Dutch superstar DJ Laidback Luke to kick off this most-anticipated summer!
In celebration of its anniversary month, Ozone is bringing high-quality house music to Hong Kong with international mega brand Hed Kandi.
Their talented artists, DJ Alice Rose and saxophonist Richie Sax will hit the highest bar in the world on Saturday 23rd May, 2015
DJ Alice Rose’s alluring beats combined with Richie Sax's jazzy tunes on the saxophone are something you won’t want to miss! Dress up in your most colourful outfits and come join us for an evening of absolute party decadence at Ozone.
Releasing compilations and singles ever since 1999; Hed Kandi has not only earned its name in being a respected music brand, but more so a globally recognized versatile name for glamorous international sound and broad appeals.
Expect breath taking DJ sets, amazing live performers and lavish production as Hed Kandi delivers a delicious mix of the latest and classic House tracks.
OZONE Presents Hed Kandi
Date: Saturday, 23rd May 2015
Hed Kandi DJ: Alice Rose
Hed Kandi Saxophonist: Richie Sax
Time: 10pm till late
Ticket: Advance ticket HKD200, Door ticket HKD250. Both include 1 belvedere drink
Address: OZONE, 118/F, The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Online Ticketing at www.hkclubbing.com
It is going to be a long, hot summer and W Hong Kong is going to make it even hotter with its sizzling summer series pool parties and after-parties – SHOCK WAVE.
Sponsored by Mumm, the five poolside extravaganzas at W Hong Kong’s iconic rooftop infinity pool WET will feature electrifying DJ beats and exotic mixology from June through August. Other than these, we will be bringing stunning light visuals, exciting flame throwers and energetic dancers to the sky at its highest outdoor pool in Hong Kong – WET.
In the world of dance music, ULTRA needs no introduction. ULTRA is the Mecca for electronic music lovers worldwide and the music festival just keeps growing bigger and bigger with no end in sight. ULTRA, is one huge stage with the cream of EDM artists engulfed in a world-class, mind-melding blend of audio and visual stage production, creating the ultimate dance music experience. Banging sound, amazing light shows, great music and its “united we dance” to one ULTRA groove.
Like ULTRA , ROAD TO ULTRA brings the best electronic artists, featuring today’s top electronic music legendary names like Hardwell, Hardwell, David Guetta, Alesso, Steve Aoki and more who have played at previous RTU events. ROAD TO ULTRA (an expansion to ULTRA) gives the brand the ability to touch down with its’ festivals on five continents; S. Africa, S. America, Europe, Asia and N. America. Since its conception in 2012, RTU’s Asian expansion has already been massively well received by tens-of-thousands party-goers in Thailand, Korea, Japan and Taiwan.
With all the restaurants that's always coming and going in our city, it's not quite so easy to find a place that you like and more importantly, will go back to. But among the small streets and wet market in Wanchai we seem to have managed to find a hidden gem that we just love to visit and revisit, especially when we are craving for some fantastic food and some wine to boot. If you've been to Le Bistro Winebeast, we're sure you'll agree with us too. Never been yet? Read on to see what's all the fuss about!
After three years of Ultra Korea’s massive success in Seoul and the successful debut of Ultra Japan, the world’s premier electronic music festivals, Ultra Music Festival expands to Bali in September. Also, Road To Ultra in Bangkok and Macau have been added to the lineup for June as a part of Ultra Worldwide expansion. Behind this success, Ultra Korea, the first host of Ultra Music Festival in Asia, is playing a significant role in spreading EDM through Asia. Ultra Korea became an iconic music festival hosting many Top 100 DJs such as Armin Van Buuren, Avicii, Skrillex, Tiesto, and Above and Beyond with the state of the art production.
- 23.05.2015 | 17.00 Made in Paradise presents SUMMER RIOT
- 23.05.2015 | 19.30 Azure present Serie - Serie By Moet & Chandon
- 23.05.2015 | 19.30 Session "O" Saturday - featuring Aileen x Darren + Han x Geoff King Luk
- 23.05.2015 | 22.00 OZONE Presents Hed Kandi
- 23.05.2015 | 22.00 Padget Nanton & Friends
- 23.05.2015 | 22.30 Magnetic Soul presents The TAIWAN BASS ft Legacy & Trent + Kay C
- 23.05.2015 | 23.30 Club CUBIC presents Unjin
- 24.05.2015 | 22.00 Boujis presents: SUPER SUNDAY
- 24.05.2015 | 22.00 BOTTLE BLOWOUT at Play
- 24.05.2015 | 23.00 Going Up....on a Sunday!
- 24.05.2015 | 23.00 Holiday Eve Florescent Party
- 25.05.2015 | 18.30 Cinema Roof top by Moet & Chandon: THE RETURNED
- 28.05.2015 Ladies who Whisky: Whisky and Flowers
- 28.05.2015 - 16.07.2015 | 18.00 Hidden Agenda Drum Workshop #01
- 28.05.2015 | 23.00 Nicole Chen at Bungalow
- The Long Weekend Checklist - Hed Kandi, Freeflow Whisky & more!
- Welcome to Summer Paradise
- Join Us! Airplay blow dry bar invites you to ‘Summer Styling’ at Solas
- THE ROAD TO SHIPSOMNIA - THE SEARCH BEGINS
- This week – Justice week!
- Interview with Dannic
- The hottest membership in Magnum Entertainment Group
- Interview with Swanky Tunes
- Laidback Luke at Levels
- Henrix & Celeda 'The Underground' (Mr Gonzo remix)
- JW CaféCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 20 May 2015
- Paradise DynastyCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 20 May 2015
- Scarlett Hong KongCategory: BarsCreated: 14 May 2015
- TownhouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 May 2015
- FRITES (Central)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 9 May 2015
- FRITES (Quarry Bay)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 9 May 2015
- BocaditoCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 6 May 2015
- Tycoon TannCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 6 May 2015
- Macpherson StadiumCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 5 May 2015
- Cafe ZenseCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 5 May 2015
- Silvermine Beach ResortCategory: Hotels (Hong Kong)Created: 4 May 2015
- Bread Street Kitchen &...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 4 May 2015
- Le Bistro WinebeastCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 27 Apr 2015
- The Champagne BarCategory: BarsCreated: 26 Apr 2015
- Tapas BrewCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 24 Apr 2015
- La PalomaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Apr 2015
- On Dining Kitchen &...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Apr 2015
- DjiboutiiCategory: BarsCreated: 22 Apr 2015
- NOM (Not Only Meatballs)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 22 Apr 2015
- AmericanosCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- The TavernCategory: BarsCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- Whisky@StablesCategory: BarsCreated: 18 Apr 2015
- Chaky's Public HouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 16 Apr 2015
- Burgerman (Tai Kok Tsui)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Big FernandCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015