Often referred to as one of the top 10 remixes of all time, the Los Angeles-based DJ got his first set of turntables at age 12, and has been celebrated for his electrifying remixes and savvy technical style ever since. He is well known not only for his mash-ups, but for the esteemed remix websiteCrooklynclan.net.
A well-known rising star and an established performer in the international DJ community, his particular mix of hip-hop, house, pop and rock has been wowing audiences throughout the U.S. and has established him as an elite force in the musical world.
What are you doing Friday,
I just have to ask?
How about drinking, dancing
and wearing a mask...
Don't be lame, don’t be naughty,
creep, float or crawl to our aqua costume party!
“Screams at the Penthouse”
11:00 p.m. - 05:00 a.m. Free Entrance
29+30 Floors, One Peking Road,
Tsimashatsui, Hong Kong
CLASH IN COTAI II
CHAMPION VS. CHAMPION!
MANNY PACQUIAO AND CHRIS ALGIERI
BATTLE FOR THE WELTERWEIGHT TITLE
Sunday, November 23 at The Venetian Macao
Presented Live in the U.S. by HBO Pay-Per-View®
Tickets Go On Sale August 29, 2014
Exclusive Pre-Sale Offer August 26-28
Boxing's only eight-division world champion and Fighter of the Decade Congressman MANNY "Pacman" PACQUIAO returns to Macao for Clash in Cotai II. Pacquiao will defend his World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight title against New York's undefeated WBO junior welterweight champion CHRIS ALGIERI, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Care Management, a Master’s Degree in Clinical Nutrition and a Ph.D. in Upsets Inside the Ring. Promoted by Top Rank® and Sands China Ltd., in association with MP Promotions, Joe DeGuardia's Star Boxing, Banner Promotions, Foreman Boys Promotions and Tecate, the Pacquiao vs. Algieri world welterweight championship event will take place Sunday, November 23, at The Venetian® Macao's Cotai Arena at 8 a.m. It will be produced and distributed live in the U.S. by HBO Pay-Per-View®.
Tell us a little bit about how you got started DJing. Who was your biggest inspiration?
When I first started going out it was guys like The Prodigy, Mauro Picotto, Armin Van Buuren that made me want to make music and DJ.
Will this be your first time in Macao? Is there anything that you are looking forward to doing or seeing in particular?
Yes, First time in Macau for me! I'm really excited. I'm really looking forward to see the city and also to enjoy some good quality food.
How do you feel that DJing and producing has changed over the last few years?
It's much more accessible to start producing. You can basically make music on a laptop now. DJing has also changed in that there are so many new tracks every week that you really have to look for special tracks that may go unnoticed otherwise.
A surprising party experience last night in Magnum at the first igniting launch event of Desperados, a new tequila flavoured beer. What started like a regular party night at Magnum quickly turned into a unique event with flashing Desperados bottle’s, flash mob dance performances, and Zentai suits! The club was completely packed and had a very exciting feeling. Not often do you see the dance floor of HK clubs filled up this early by so many people dancing and having fun, something that clubbing should be all about. Keep a look out for this brand with its mission to party better, party different!
To view all the photos CLICK HERE.
EventNetwork.hk is back this November for the 5th instalment of EventNetwork.hk. On the 19th November, join industry leaders from the entertainment, events and hospitality industry for an evening of wine courtesy of Cellarmaster Wines, delicious food supplied by Ladies with Taste, hilariously accurate caricatures by Kris and a lucky draw provided by Philips.
Here at EventNetwork.hk, we look to bring local and expat professionals from the vibrant event and entertainment industry together to help expand your network.
The annual Halloween party is back again on Friday 31st October,2014 at zuma, this time even bigger, better and wilder than before! Being the no.1 place to be on Halloween every year, it’s a party you don’t want to miss.
Located in the prestigious Landmark in the heart of Hong Kong’s party district, zuma brings you a thrilling night without the queue into Lan Kwai Fong.
Hed Kandi the glamorous lifestyle brand will be coming all the way from the UK to Hong Kong for one night only!
International DJ Stuart Ojelay and live sax player Benjammin will be performing throughout the night on the 6th floor.
Don’t forget to head up to the 6th floor for your special Halloween goodies and giveaways, and definitely make sure you don’t miss the celebrities in costumes passing your shoulder.
So get your early bird tickets now for ONLY HK$400, including 2 standard drinks! Doors open at 10pm.
Experience the all-new TABOO, a playful cabaret, featuring spectacular new performers and provocative acts.
Brought to you by City of Dreams and the creator of The House of Dancing Water, Franco Dragone, TABOO challenges your senses through a diverse array of interactive and innovative performances by a cast of beautiful and talented artists from around the world.
Hong Kong’s best Indian restaurant, Jashan, will cool off diners with a limited concept menu. Harnessing the lemon’s zesty and crispy flavors in imaginative and innovative ways, a summer dining experience at Jashan promises to captivate your taste buds with its playful menu, while providing the perfect dining atmosphere to complement the summer weather.
The brainchild of actress/producer Colette Koo and internationally renowned DJ Joel Lai, drop has been at the forefront of the Hong Kong club scene since it opened its doors in the year 2000. It has remained a permanent fixture on the top spots of both local and international 'best clubs' lists, including 'worldsbestbars.com'.
Joel Lai is widely regarded as Hong Kong's premier house music pioneer, and his collaboration with Colette Koo, succeeded in providing a first class venue, the ultimate party with the very best of the best.
Drops reputation for quality music, inventive cocktails and outstanding customer service, has guaranteed music lovers and clubbers the best night out that Hong Kong has to offer! Drop is recognized as having an eclectic, fun loving crowd, a warm atmosphere, and people who truly know how to party!
- 01.11.2014 | 12.00 Lamma Fun Day
- 01.11.2014 | 22.00 makeSHIFT...Dance of the Dead!
- 01.11.2014 | 23.00 Serafin at DIZZI
- 06.11.2014 | 23.00 Magnum presents Solo
- 07.11.2014 Hennessy Artistry 2014
- 07.11.2014 | 01.30 Kick-Off Party Seth Troxler at Tazmania Ballroom
- 07.11.2014 | 21.30 W HONG KONG - LIVE LAB x III-RECORDS 2nd Anniversary Party
- 07.11.2014 | 22.00 Hypnotic x Typhoon8 present Dirt Crew Recordings 10 Year Tour (Break 3000/Berlin)
- 08.11.2014 | 10.30 Picnic in the Park 2014
- 08.11.2014 | 16.00 Sunset Sessions & After-Dark Party at the Highest Pool in the World
- 08.11.2014 | 22.00 Underground 114
- 08.11.2014 | 22.30 BMC presents JCC ( ChAos! / GZ ) ft MC Upbeat Cynic
- 08.11.2014 | 23.00 W HONG KONG x FODIA present: Wolf Music
- 08.11.2014 | 23.30 Club CUBIC presents J-Trick
- 11.11.2014 | 20.00 Sexy Hammer-Born From Within CD Release
- 11.11.2014 | 20.00 Marble Sounds - ‘Dear Me, Look Up’ - Live In Hong Kong
- 14.11.2014 - 16.11.2014 North Sea Jazz Hong Kong 2014
- 14.11.2014 Bump Under Ground
- 14.11.2014 | 20.00 HUALUN Live in Hong Kong 2014
- 15.11.2014 PLAY Presents: Klingande
- Halloween DJ Mixes and Mixtapes !
- MANIK confirmed for Clockenflap 2014
- Borgeous 'Invincible' (StoneBridge Mixes)
- Jagwar Ma confirmed for Clockenflap 2014
- Nightmares On Wax (Live) confirmed for Clockenflap 2014
- 1 Nov (SAT) Serafin at DIZZI
- Screams at the Penthouse
- CLASH IN COTAI II
- MaRLo Interview
- 24 Oct (FRI) Make Live at DIZZI
- Deep House Space 47: Moments in Time (Jeelaire)
- Spinnin' Sessions 075 - Guest: Avicii
- John Digweed World Tour (Hong Kong) at Club 18 - Saturday 25th October
- Desperados Pre-launch Party
- FIREBEATZ at LEVELS
- 17 Oct (FRI) Liz Asana @ DIZZI
- Lefto + Matt Blacc at FLY
Activity on Facebook
Fans on Facebook
- Magnum ClubCategory: NightclubsHits: 88730
- Beijing ClubCategory: NightclubsHits: 79933
- DIZZICategory: NightclubsHits: 77706
- PLAYCategory: NightclubsHits: 74379
- Billion Club (CLOSED)Category: NightclubsHits: 71905
- Club CUBIC (Macau)Category: NightclubsHits: 56960
- VOLARCategory: NightclubsHits: 55210
- LEVELSCategory: NightclubsHits: 52457
- Dragon-ICategory: NightclubsHits: 51391
- PrivéCategory: NightclubsHits: 47130
- Armani/ AquaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 10324
- Shore Steak Lounge...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 10106
- PastisCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 8792
- The Flying Pan (Central)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 8368
- Grappa's CellarCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 7096
- FINDSCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 6631
- Fofo by el WillyCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 6358
- Top DeckCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 5940
- Azure Restaurant slash...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 5691
- King Ludwig Beer Hall...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 5006
- Armani/PrivéCategory: BarsHits: 33364
- Club FLYCategory: BarsHits: 31491
- OZONE Rooftop Bar - The...Category: BarsHits: 22939
- Tazmania Ballroom -...Category: BarsHits: 19077
- WOOBARCategory: BarsHits: 12554
- Salon de Ning - The...Category: BarsHits: 11010
- Vibes - The Mira Hong...Category: BarsHits: 10981
- SolasCategory: BarsHits: 10419
- Sugar Bar+Deck+LoungeCategory: BarsHits: 9775
- InsensesCategory: BarsHits: 7276
- BungalowCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 28 Oct 2014
- Xi Yan PenthouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 27 Oct 2014
- GAUCHOCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 24 Oct 2014
- Rummin' TingsCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 21 Oct 2014
- Hotel Jen Hong KongCategory: Hotels (Hong Kong)Created: 17 Oct 2014
- Ovolo SouthsideCategory: Hotels (Hong Kong)Created: 17 Oct 2014
- ASSEMBLYCategory: BarsCreated: 26 Sep 2014
- Club @28Category: BarsCreated: 13 Sep 2014
- RISI e BISICategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 Sep 2014
- TalloreCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 27 Aug 2014