MAKE is a global project edm, composed by brazilians Joe Hander e Lerian. Music Production, Dj, Live Vocal and Dance Performance, are complete artists. Began on 2010 and in 2011 had his first release in a Brazilian labelsince then the project was becoming more solid and today the music production is a strong characteristic of the duothat leads to clubs beyond their striking sets his energy and charisma.
MK is growing in the world and specially in Asia where they made a tour throug in China in 2011 and in 2013 the official remix of “Secret” feat. MJRed (Korean singer who won the K-pop Asia award 2013) and releases by recordlabels Lohit Records (IN) and Moon Records (South Korea).
The Super party, which will begin on the evening of Oct 25 and continue until 6’clock the following morning. For nine consecutive hours the place will metamorphose into an immense dancefloor, with sophisticated lighting & Visuals and ultra- powerful sound equipment plunging participants to kick up their heels to their hearts’ when one of current most influential figures in the person of John Digweed, a favorite of clubbers, who celebrate each of his stopovers on Hong Kong soil for all they’re worth. The atmosphere promises to be especially electrifying for this edition, enlivened in the most skillful way possible by some of the best-known talents in Hong Kong with AKW, Boomsma, Tsz Pun, set the Club 18 vibrating with shots of bass frequencies and masterly mixes.
A surprising party experience last night in Magnum at the first igniting launch event of Desperados, a new tequila flavoured beer. What started like a regular party night at Magnum quickly turned into a unique event with flashing Desperados bottle’s, flash mob dance performances, and Zentai suits! The club was completely packed and had a very exciting feeling. Not often do you see the dance floor of HK clubs filled up this early by so many people dancing and having fun, something that clubbing should be all about. Keep a look out for this brand with its mission to party better, party different!
To view all the photos CLICK HERE.
Since storming onto the Dutch music scene in early 2008, Holland based duo Firebeatz have swiftly merited a reputable and solid name for themselves from the start!
Youngsters Tim and Jurre met each other at the School of Arts in Tilburg, the Netherlands, where they discovered their musical chemistry and decided to join forces!
In the summer of 2008 they released their first productions including the track “Speak up” and shortly after, the follow up “We’re Going Back”.
Both tracks received lots of airplay on several Dutch radio stations like Radio 538 and SLAM!FM.
Described by Fact Magazine as “your favourite DJ’s favourite DJ”, affiliated with Brownswood Recordings, Blue Note, !K7 Records, and one the most important tastemakers Europe has to offer. This bearded early riser is consistently a couple steps ahead of your average early adopter. He doesn’t wait for the next thing to land on his lap, he actively seeks it out, take a peek at one of his shows on Belgium’s foremost national radio station Studio Brussel which received compliments from Rough Trade Shops, Gilles Peterson and featured on MTV Hive.
Tell us a little bit about how you got started as a DJ / Producer? Who was your biggest inspiration?
Well we started with music long time ago, playing guitar in punk rock bands, djing at techno parties, producing hip hop beats, we always loved music and every different genre...we focused on djing in the last 6/7 years since we started this Djs From Mars project, but we didn't have an inspiration or someone to follow: it was just natural starting producing mashups since we were resident djs in Turin and we were tired of playing the same top40 tracks every week....so we started doing our own edits....and that turned into a real project very soon :)
Will this be your first time in Macao? Is there anything that you are looking forward to doing or seeing in particular?
Actually it's our second time in Cubic, and it was just amazing when we were there first...so we expect it to be as awesome as it already was!!
EventNetwork.hk is back this November for the 5th instalment of EventNetwork.hk. On the 19th November, join industry leaders from the entertainment, events and hospitality industry for an evening of wine courtesy of Cellarmaster Wines, delicious food supplied by Ladies with Taste, hilariously accurate caricatures by Kris and a lucky draw provided by Philips.
Here at EventNetwork.hk, we look to bring local and expat professionals from the vibrant event and entertainment industry together to help expand your network.
The annual Halloween party is back again on Friday 31st October,2014 at zuma, this time even bigger, better and wilder than before! Being the no.1 place to be on Halloween every year, it’s a party you don’t want to miss.
Located in the prestigious Landmark in the heart of Hong Kong’s party district, zuma brings you a thrilling night without the queue into Lan Kwai Fong.
Hed Kandi the glamorous lifestyle brand will be coming all the way from the UK to Hong Kong for one night only!
International DJ Stuart Ojelay and live sax player Benjammin will be performing throughout the night on the 6th floor.
Don’t forget to head up to the 6th floor for your special Halloween goodies and giveaways, and definitely make sure you don’t miss the celebrities in costumes passing your shoulder.
So get your early bird tickets now for ONLY HK$400, including 2 standard drinks! Doors open at 10pm.
Experience the all-new TABOO, a playful cabaret, featuring spectacular new performers and provocative acts.
Brought to you by City of Dreams and the creator of The House of Dancing Water, Franco Dragone, TABOO challenges your senses through a diverse array of interactive and innovative performances by a cast of beautiful and talented artists from around the world.
Hong Kong’s best Indian restaurant, Jashan, will cool off diners with a limited concept menu. Harnessing the lemon’s zesty and crispy flavors in imaginative and innovative ways, a summer dining experience at Jashan promises to captivate your taste buds with its playful menu, while providing the perfect dining atmosphere to complement the summer weather.
- 21.10.2014 | 21.00 Lydmor (Denmark) Live@Backstage
- 23.10.2014 | 22.00 TFIT Presents: PERVERT PARTY
- 23.10.2014 | 23.00 Magnum presents Make Live
- 23.10.2014 | 23.00 FIREBEATZ at LEVELS
- 24.10.2014 | 22.00 PUSH x Volar present CRISTIAN VARELA (Pornographic Records / Madrid)
- 24.10.2014 | 23.00 CLUB CLICQUOT VINGT SEPT
- 24.10.2014 | 23.00 Make Live at DIZZI
- 25.10.2014 “Super Hong Kong” John Digweed World Tour
- 25.10.2014 Geronimo! HK Presents Halloween Party
- 25.10.2014 | 20.30 The Sign Of Human Live in Hong Kong 2014
- 25.10.2014 | 21.00 W Hong Kong Presents Dapper Club
- 25.10.2014 | 23.00 Club Cubic Presents MaRLo
- 26.10.2014 | 22.00 StarWorld Hotel, Macau Artistes Association Jointly Present “Star Voices” Siu Fay Soulful Concer...
- 26.10.2014 | 22.00 Pre Halloween Party
- 31.10.2014 Geronimo! HK Presents Halloween Party
- 31.10.2014 | 18.30 IMPI FC World Series Presents: "Halloween MMA Fight Night"
- 31.10.2014 | 20.00 ANTHELION Live in Hong Kong 2014
- 31.10.2014 | 20.00 KEE's Halloween: RocKEE Horror Extravaganza!
- 31.10.2014 | 21.00 The Haunted Room
- 31.10.2014 | 21.00 The Halloween Haunted Chamber
- 24 Oct (FRI) Make Live at DIZZI
- Deep House Space 47: Moments in Time (Jeelaire)
- Spinnin' Sessions 075 - Guest: Avicii
- John Digweed World Tour (Hong Kong) at Club 18 - Saturday 25th October
- Desperados Pre-launch Party
- FIREBEATZ at LEVELS
- 17 Oct (FRI) Liz Asana @ DIZZI
- Lefto + Matt Blacc at FLY
- 11 Oct (SAT) RNK @ DIZZI
- DJs From Mars Interview
- VOLAR presents Ministry of Sound with Tim Cullen
- EventNetwork.hk No.5
- WE WERE EVERGREEN confirmed for Clockenflap 2014
- DADA LIFE Interview
- PETER WILLIAM HOLDEN (UK) confirmed for Clockenflap 2014
- DESERTS CHANG (TW) confirmed for Clockenflap 2014
- CHTHONIC + CLASSICAL ORIENTAL ORCHESTRA (TW) confirmed for Clockenflap 2014
Activity on Facebook
Fans on Facebook
- Magnum ClubCategory: NightclubsHits: 88156
- Beijing ClubCategory: NightclubsHits: 79558
- DIZZICategory: NightclubsHits: 77272
- PLAYCategory: NightclubsHits: 73849
- Billion Club (CLOSED)Category: NightclubsHits: 71675
- Club CUBIC (Macau)Category: NightclubsHits: 56306
- LEVELSCategory: NightclubsHits: 51963
- Dragon-ICategory: NightclubsHits: 50917
- VOLARCategory: NightclubsHits: 47514
- PrivéCategory: NightclubsHits: 46802
- Armani/ AquaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 10155
- Shore Steak Lounge...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 9926
- PastisCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 8667
- The Flying Pan (Central)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 8264
- Grappa's CellarCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 7008
- FINDSCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 6553
- Fofo by el WillyCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 6255
- Top DeckCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 5845
- Azure Restaurant slash...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 5564
- King Ludwig Beer Hall...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 4905
- Armani/PrivéCategory: BarsHits: 32943
- Club FLYCategory: BarsHits: 31226
- OZONE Rooftop Bar - The...Category: BarsHits: 22578
- Tazmania Ballroom -...Category: BarsHits: 18950
- WOOBARCategory: BarsHits: 12383
- Salon de Ning - The...Category: BarsHits: 10935
- Vibes - The Mira Hong...Category: BarsHits: 10753
- SolasCategory: BarsHits: 10302
- Sugar Bar+Deck+LoungeCategory: BarsHits: 9578
- InsensesCategory: BarsHits: 7163
- Rummin' TingsCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 21 Oct 2014
- Hotel Jen Hong KongCategory: Hotels (Hong Kong)Created: 17 Oct 2014
- Ovolo SouthsideCategory: Hotels (Hong Kong)Created: 17 Oct 2014
- ASSEMBLYCategory: BarsCreated: 26 Sep 2014
- Club @28Category: BarsCreated: 13 Sep 2014
- RISI e BISICategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 Sep 2014
- TalloreCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 27 Aug 2014
- Alchemy Gastro LoungeCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 22 Aug 2014
- Alchemy in the DarkCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 21 Aug 2014
- Jamie’s ItalianCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 17 Aug 2014