正- zhèng/zeng3/tsɛːŋ [open format]
- Influential DJs , Awesome Music, Gorgeous Girls, Classy Cocktails, Superb People, Great Friends, Good Vibes.
- Club Cubic's new club night, bringing celebrity DJs over to Club Cubic in the City of Dreams Macau. Every Thursday, Launching April 9th!
Club Cubic is turning four! 2CHAINZ will be coming to Macau for ONE NIGHT ONLY for one of Cubic's biggest, most extravagant bash yet. Expect surprises, masks, and a mysterious atmosphere, this party is definitely going to be a party you won't forget.
We always have our HKClubbers in mind, so we have hooked you guys up with 5 pairs of tickets to party with the man himself for FREE! All you need to is answer a simple question and stand a chance to win two tickets to one of the most exclusive parties in town.
Arno Cost is back! After a fantastic show moving performance last year we’re excited to have him on his way back to Cubic! Arno is a man who is increasingly in demand and with the additional creative outlet of The Freshmakers at his disposal, his talent are a huge source of excitement amongst DJs, producers and house music revellers alike. 2015 sees Arno develop his ‘When In Paris’ brand, and he has already launched a bi-weekly radio show designed to push and preserve authentic Parisian sounds. His distinctive and groove-ridden musical style was born out of an array of French influences including disco, pop and electronica, which is evident in his incredible productions, DJ sets and abilities as a tastemaker.
Ticket: HKD 250
RSVP: +853 66384999 or email@example.com
To keep up-to-date with all our upcoming events follow our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CubicCOD
Check out the Mixfader, what they say it is the world's first connected DJ crossfader. The separate crossfader works with an app that is installed on an smartphone or tablet. Watch it in action below:
Visit their website to find out more information here: http://www.edjing.com/mixfader
DJ NAME : J-Cue
DJ STYLE : club/party dj, turntablist, scratch artist
MUSIC STYLES : hiphop rnb house electro rock funk disco 80’s mash up
EXPERIENCE: 15 years plus rocking parties around the UK and Asia, ex Hip hop radio dj
PREFERRED EQUIPMENT: technics 1200 turntables, rane ttm56/57sl, pioneer 909 mixer, shure m447 cartridge and stylus, serato scratchlive
BRIEF HISTORY OF J-CUE:
John Flynn, aka DJ J-Cue, has been rocking parties and cutting it up on the 1’s and 2’s for several years now.
His name has become associated with many high profile artists and events, being the DJ of choice for all kinds of corporate gatherings, exhibitions, parties, sponsored events, touring artists and popular clubs.
Multi-Grammy Award Winning, Multi-Platinum, Chart-topping Sensation Taboo of the BLACK EYED PEAS brings some Peas action to HK!
Easter Weekend Exclusive Performance
"Black Eyed Peas' 20th Anniversary Special", and stay tuned for BEP's new album later this year, which includes collaborations with the likes of K-Pop sensation 2NE1 / CL. Don't miss out probably one of the hottest parties of 2015, and a rare up close and personal experience with the Black Eyed Peas!
This is a limited capacity show, advance tickets are strongly recommended before they most certainly sell out.
Date: Thursday, April 2nd (Holiday Eve)
Venue: Déjà Vu, Lan Kwai Fong, Central
Time: 10pm till late
Official Facebook Event Page:
The bond established between the alluring Kim Lee and Kat Nova, collectively known as DJ KimKat, is founded on a shared passion for music. With a collective talent for recognizing exciting melodies, the multi-talented women began pursuing their dream of being internationally recognized DJ’s.
Since meeting in 2007, DJ KimKat connected over their mutual aspirations and have quickly become a highly sought act in the DJ commodity. The Los Angeles natives have toured across the United States from Scottsdale to New York and internationally from Korea to Vietnam, captivating crowds with their unique electro sets. Expertly infusing EDM, Hip-Hop, Trance, and Top 40, DJ KimKat grace any venue that they play at with unrivaled energy and compelling music selection. Their stylish visual aesthetic brings another tantalizing component to an already enviable presentation.
KimKat’s next project will take their love of vibrant instrumentals and incredible drops even further. The pair is currently working on their debut album, and is prepared to prove that they can create their own music capable of fascinating the masses. Although KimKat will produce several tracks themselves, they have already secured several high-profile collaborators. One of these is Brian Kennedy, the man responsible for such hits as Rihanna’s “Disturbia” and Chris Brown’s “Forever.” Until its release, DJ KimKat can always be found doing what they excel at – delivering euphoric sets to rapturous fans across the globe.
Don’t miss out on what is sure to be a crazy party at Bungalow!
Thursday, April 2
Monster creative ability on the live show, mixes Electro Hop, Electro house, Progressive House, Techno and Tech house though his unique style.
With exposure to Turntable culture with DJ-KID in Taiwan and inspired by DJ Hardwell he transferred his style to Electro However DJ monster has more and more thoughts under the guidance of senior members in the electronic music community. The pursuit of creative perfection Blending styles, rhythms and presenting his music to audiences is a long life dream. Meanwhile, by attending different musical live shows this will broaden his scope, increasing his own ability to understand the needs of the audience. Now available at MYST CLUB DJ.
Date: 19th Mar 2015
Time: 23:00 till late
Venue: 3-4/F, Silver Fortune Plaza, No.1 Wellington Street, Central District, Hong Kong
(Text provided by the club)
Come one come all! If you're a lover of food this is probably something you need to hop on right now. Previously only available outside of Hong Kong in cities like Macau and Singapore, the concept of all-you-can-eat Brazilian barbecue has finally made a landing in the 852. Yes, you heard right, eat to your heart's content and served right to your table, this amazing idea has appeared in the form of Braza Churrascaria Steak House.
Feenixpawl is Aden Forte and Josh Soon, a DJ/Production duo hailing from Melbourne, Australia, but now calling LA home. Feenixpawl bring high energy to every show, involving the crowd every step of the way. With a passion for uplifting melodies and epic breakdowns, the duo have been hard at work in the studio and are ready to blow you away.
14 March, 2015 11:30pm
- Gordon Ramsay to open restaurant in Macau
- Backstreet Boys Are Back!
- Orion Brings Limited Edition Seasonal Beer to Hong Kong
- "The night I decided to try a BLIND GROUP DATE in Hong Kong" - A Grouvly’s Review with GIFS
- Exclusive Interview with Henrix
- 13th March Zentral present DJ Revolution Vol.16 Robin Schulz
- MusicFestAsia present: EDM Star OLIVER TWIZT (FRI @ Déjà Vu)
- Cryogenix - Fuckin' Huge [Big & Dirty]
- Bobby Rock - Thriller (Original Mix) Preview
- Pub Landlord Al Murray to appear at Hong Kong Sevens
- 29.03.2015 Sunday Out
- 29.03.2015 | 20.30 MADI Live in Hong Kong 2015
- 31.03.2015 | 20.00 Your Mum presents: Rhye live in Hong Kong
- 31.03.2015 | 20.00 Russell Peters Almost Famous World Tour in Hong Kong
- 01.04.2015 | 19.45 NLNL Earth Hour Edition
- 01.04.2015 | 20.00 Songs for Children Presents YUCK Live in Hong Kong
- 01.04.2015 | 20.00 HULA'LA #03 by FuFu
- 01.04.2015 | 23.00 Sky Blu of LMFAO at Dragon-I
- 02.04.2015 | 22.00 DEJA VU and MusicFestAsia presents: Superstar - Taboo of the BLACK EYED PEAS live! in HK
- 02.04.2015 | 22.00 TFIT Presents: ULTIMATE GLOW PAINT PARTY
- 02.04.2015 | 23.00 DJ KimKat at Bungalow
- 03.04.2015 | 23.30 Club CUBIC presents Arno Cost
- 04.04.2015 | 20.00 J-Hoon & friends "Modern Li Bai" Launching Party
- 04.04.2015 | 20.30 Being as an Ocean Asia Tour - Live in Hong Kong
- 04.04.2015 | 22.30 Bass Music China 3 Year ft. OM UNIT
- HMVidealCategory: ShopsCreated: 23 Mar 2015
- Vida LocaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 18 Mar 2015
- HotshotCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 12 Mar 2015
- The Hong Kong...Category: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 12 Mar 2015
- Eggenberg Island Café &...Category: BarsCreated: 11 Mar 2015
- Furstenberg Tai HangCategory: BarsCreated: 11 Mar 2015
- MITTECategory: BarsCreated: 9 Mar 2015
- Seafood StandCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 9 Mar 2015
- PololiCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 8 Mar 2015
- Alibi - Wine Dine Be...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 5 Mar 2015