Can you hear it? Did you feel...it?
As you ride up the escalators to enter Pacha, you can't quite make out the figure at the top…who…or what…is waiting for you and your friends?
You see a sign “Ward 66” and can quickly make out from your surroundings that you’ve entered a mental asylum...
You enter the first chamber of Ward 66 - and sense something eerily different from previous nights. It could be the creepy doctors…or the hospital instruments strewn all over. Before you know it, a sexily-clad nurse is leading you into the next chamber.
Then you see him…or…it….what exactly is that at the DJ booth? And why is it beckoning for you to come closer?? Do you dare?
Join us at Macau’s very own mental asylum “Ward 66” - including French musical duo Cassius at a very special Halloween Party on Saturday, October 28!
Check our Facebook page often as more tails from the Ward unfold...
The Ward Doors Open at 11PM
VIP Table Bookings Available
Advance Tickets: MOP200, including 1 drink (until October 28, 9pm)
Tickets At Door: MOP300, including 1 drink
For tickets and table enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org | +853 8865 6699 | www.pachamacau.com
Crazy Horse Paris is one of the most famous erotic adult cabaret show. The show is presented by a multicultural cast of ten stunningly beautiful, classically trained dancers. The effect is so amazing it is hard to determine where skin ends and the reflections begin.
Forever Crazy was conceived in 1951 as a tribute to Alain Bernardin, the founder of Crazy Horse. It preserves the cabaret’s artistic heritage and sophistication while adding a touch of modernity and humour. The legendary burlesque show has been dedicated to celebrating "la Femme" since its creation more than 65 years ago.
Crazy Horse shows have drawn over 15 million enraptured fans. It can claim to have many world renowned celebrities including Elvis Presley, Elizabeth Taylor, President John F. Kennedy, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Jean Paul Gaultier, Pedro Almodovar, Sting, Kylie Minogue, Sharon Stone, Steven Spielberg, Naomi Watts, Michael Baryschnikov, Pink and Beyonce attending their shows over the years.
Audiences can expect an evening of seduction, magic, music and beauty. You won’t want to miss this slice of pure Parisian glamour and decadence.
Le Crazy Horse Paris fabulous facts
• The Crazy Girls hail from over 10 countries, including France, Italy, Canada, Ukraine, UK, Spain, Russia and the United States
• More than 800 Crazy Girls have performed on the celebrated stage to date
• Of the 500 applications received each year, only a handful of lucky candidates make it into the troupe
• Before they take to the stage, successful applicants receive several months of Crazy Horse dance lessons
• Each dancer has around six pairs of made-to-order shoes and numerous costumes, also custom-made by the Crazy Horse Paris wardrobe department. Each costume takes about one week to create
• Each year the Crazy Girls go through around 2,500 pairs of stockings, 500 litres of makeup and 300 specially made ‘Crazy Red’ lipsticks
• Their dressing room is strictly off limits to men
• Renowned artists who have made guest performances with the troupe include Dita Von Teese, Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, Arielle Dombasle, Clotilde Courau and Conchita Wurst
• In the last 65 years, Crazy Horse Paris has collaborated with world-renowned French fashion designers including Paco Rabanne, Loris Azzaro, Karl Lagerfeld, Emmanuel Ungaro, Azzedine Alaia, Alexis Mabille, Alexandre Vauthier, Chantal Thomass and Christian Louboutin
Notes: Only granted for aged 18 or above
Date: 1st - 12th November 2017,
Time: Tuesday - Friday 8pm, Saturday - Sunday 8pm / 11pm
Location: The Parisian Theatre
Price: MOP/HKD $680, $480, $380, $180
$788, $588, $488
*After Party for 1st show VIP ticket holders
• VIP ticket holders of “Forever Crazy” shall entitle to complimentary access to the After Party at Brasserie of The Parisian Macao on 1 November 2017.
• Only VIP ticket holder for the show on 1 November 2017 at 8pm shall be eligible for entry to the After Party.
• Each VIP ticket is valid for one person’s entry only. The VIP ticket shall not be reusable after one-time entry.
• Time of the After Party will be from 9:30pm to 11:30pm on 1 November 2017.
• Entry will be granted for age 18 and above only.
• If there is any dispute, Venetian Cotai Limited reserves the right to make the final decision.
Up to 30％off Cotai Water Jet discount with selected event ticket. Please contact our customer service representatives for more details.
Concert Tickets + Room + Breakfast Packages for TWO from just MOP/HKD 1,128++
To Book, please call:
Macao: +853 2882 8818
Hong Kong: +852 6333 6660
China: 4001 20 6618
Ticket limit = 9 tickets per person
Note: All purchasers must adhere to this ticket limit. Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be cancelled without notice by CotaiTicketing in its discretion. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card.
Join Armani/Privé as they host the international Clicquot Carnaval party in association with COVE.
There are always something about Lobster Bar that make it stands out, the sophisticated interior, the grand piano on the side and freshly named one of the “World’s 50 Best Bars 2017”. However, they don’t seem to stop the bar from pursuit of higher quality and standards in bartending from time to time. In fact, thy have just launched 10 new signature cocktails.
Looking for an electric weekend night out in HK? 3 x World #1 Mega Superstar PAUL VAN DYK (PVD) is headed to Hong Kong for Electric Wonderland. He will perform live for 2+ hours of his greatest hits, and his latest album "From Then On..." just released in October (his 8th artist album). Paul has also got the GRAMMY Award, remixed Batman - Dark Knight, called the World's Greatest DJ by FORBES, nominated for over 100 prestigious awards, and has countless #1 hits. Definitely a show not-to-be-missed!
Friday, Nov 10
10pm till late
Zentral, Lan Kwai Fong
The official date and first round of the lineup for the music festival have been announced!
[Update: Due to the high demand of the show, there will be one more performance on 13th May 2018 and tickets will be on sale from 20th October 2017.]
Grammy award winner Bruno Mars will finally be here with his global headline tour - 24K Magic World Tour 2018 at Asia-Expo Arena in upcoming May.
The outdoor beer festival will take place on 20th October to 11th November at Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel where you can enjoy spectacular view of Victoria Harbour while sipping ERDINGER beer from German. Seize your chance to win your entrance ticket (value $280) now!