Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Are you swallowed up by the pressure of choosing a perfect restaurant among the bazillion options? Here are four suggestions to lighten your burden.
EDM fans, listen up! The time has come for you to purge your schedules, book your flights, and ready your festive souls. You’re about to have the biggest blast this April at Taiwan’s entertainment wonderland LOOPTOPIA-- Formosa’s very own multi-day multi-stage event-- so brace yourselves for this year’s most anticipated performances, in the flesh!
On 1 Feb (Wed), we're excited to bring you the official pre-party to Dragonland Music Festival 'One Night Dance'. The event will be headlined by Malaysian dance music artists: NastyGuru. The infamous duo can play everything from Bounce to Trap and not afraid to experiment.
How I would change Soundcloud.com
Firstly I want to make it clear that these are suggestions that I have, after been a long term user of the site and maybe these functions are already there, I just have not found them yet. I wanted to share my ideas with those online on what I feel would make Soundcloud.com (I site I use every day) just that bit better.
1) Where the hashtag is currently located on the top right of a track should be a buy button. This should be a different colour so it stands out from all the others and encourages people to consider purchasing the track. Soundcloud.com should charge a very small amount for large volumes of clicks/ referrals to the accounts for this. The button should also have a drop down function if there are multiple locations where people can purchase the track. Where should the hashtag buttons go? This can go underneath the played and comments icons on the bottom right under the track.
HKWalls 2017 will land this March in Wong Chuk Hang, generously supported by Eicó Paints. As our city's very own annual street art and graffiti festival, the event has an understandably high demand for its main media-- paint. Non-toxic, durable, and sustainable paint is what Eicó has to offer.
With the year of the Rooster just around the corner, the countdown is on for Happy Wednesday. Brace yourself for two full nights of banging beats, live shows, thrilling games, and delicious food! With all these exciting events ahead, it's no doubt January 25 and February 2 will be nights to remember.
Ticketing with hkclubbing.com is very simple:
1) Send us your event artwork/ text or simply your FB event link.
2) Confirm the ticketing price (we charge 11% per ticket sold).
3) Once up we will send our followers on the ticketing system a notification about your event.
4) We only charge if a ticket is sold, so even if you are using another ticketing platform, you can use us and you get to reach more people!
5) Once closed we will send you the names of those that have purchased tickets for you to hand to your venue door.
So email email@example.com to get your event on the site and enables to sell tickets.