Newly-opened Fang Fang has already made a name for itself in terms of gourmet Asian fare, including the stunning Asian-inspired cocktail programme. To take things a step further, Fang Fang is presenting it's new Evening Sessions that showcase the flavours and spirits of 5 Asian cities: Shanghai, Seoul, Shibuya, Singapore and Hong Kong - one city for each weekday.
Immerse yourself in enticing flavors from different cities every week day from 5-7pm, and sample complimentary canapés inspired by the respective cities on that day:
• Mondays “Shanghai Blues” - Enjoy an irresistible special price on baijiu
• Tuesdays “Seoul Moments” – Savour Soju Carafes for HKD$50
• Wednesdays “Shibuya Nights” - Mid-week is all about Sake Carafes (300ml) priced at HKD$50
• Thursdays “Singapore Slings” - The energetic vibes of Singapore takes over Fang Fang where 2 slings are on offer at HKD$75
• Fridays “Hong Kong Dreaming” - Selected wines by the glass and Coravin picks at a special price
In addition to this, Fang Fang invites guests to a special guest pop-up on 10 August from 6 to 9pm to get a first experience of "Sling Thursdays". Bar Manager Gagan Gurung and Rémy Cointreau Brand Ambassador and Award-winning Mixologist Jay Khan will be showcasing unique Singapore-inspired cocktails.
Address: 8/F, LKF Tower, 33 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong
Dinner - 6pm - 11pm (Monday - Thursday & Sunday); 6pm - 11:30pm (Friday & Saturday)
Bar & Lounge: 5pm - late
Article written by Meaghan T'ao