Our Fav Belgian food and drink restaurant has a special authentic Belgian menu available at lunch and dinner from the 16th (today) to the 21st of July 2018. I think after you read about all the the dish descriptions we have been given you really can't resist making a booking before the week is over.
- A choice of onion soup
- Salade liegeoise
Traditional Belgian main courses:
- VOL-AU-VENT, the tradition Belgium hollow pastry filled with rich and creamy mushroom and mixed herbs.
- FLEMISH WATERZOOI, with kinkawooka mussel, sole, shrimp, potatoes in seafood bechamel sauce.
- BRUSSELS KIP, herb roasted chicken with saffron rice, pilaf, brussels sprouts and apple sauce.
- HOUSE MUSSELS with diced tomato, garlic, onion, light cream and fresh chives, served with frites and sourdough bread.
- STEAK AND FRITES, USDA 1855 8oz angus prime rib eye steak, sweet leaf salad and truffle mushroom compote butter.
The dessert on the special menu is TARTE AUX RIZ BELGE, traditional Belgian dessert rice pudding pie.
The 3-course lunch is available from 11.45am-3pm starting at $128.
Dinner with a main and a house beverage is available from 5-7pm starting at $148.
Don’t forget our regular dishes include our favourite that we have when we go there, the Mussel Pot!
FRITES is now located in four locations: Central, Wan Chai, Causeway Bay, and Quarry Bay. See you at one of these locations for the special menu or their well know loved traditional dishes.