Here you will find articles on local nightlife news for Hong Kong. Please select the article that you are interested in reading. If you would like to submit any news to this section please get in touch. All writers are fully credited on their articles.
Hong Kong’s premier outdoor music and arts festival – is delighted to announce its 8th-year dates for 2015, from Friday, November 27 to Sunday, November 29. Returning to the West Kowloon Cultural District, the legendary three-day event is a collection of music, art, culinary experiences and much more, aimed at bringing together a community of people who share a love for this beautiful city and its creative output.
A festival bursting with passion and ingenuity and set against Hong Kong’s iconic skyline, the spirit of this cultural touchstone can only truly be experienced by being a part of it. Tickets for Clockenflap 2015 will be on sale starting from September 4 on www.clockenflap.com.
The brilliantly original Hushup Events presents Secret Island Party for the 5th time running! This year SIP promises to make all your magical wishes come true with the fantastical theme: Folklore, Fables & Fairytales!
Prepare to set your imagination alight with fire shows, DJs, live music and theatrical wanderers. Let your pixie ears tweak to the sounds of the stories, the drums, and the sweet smell of HK’s hottest food offerings.
Let your playfulness run wild with AcroYoga, silent discos, arts and crafts and the like. Soothe your inner stillness with meditation, pilates and the embracing sounds of the waves outside of your tent.
Immerse yourself into the world of SIP: the community of magic!
All aboard! BEATSHIP #4 is setting sail again THIS FRIDAY and they will bring you DJ BL3ND this time, PLUS Light Balance from Britain's Got Talent for a special performance... So obviously this party is one that you just can't miss (and those who've been to previous Beatships would agree with us!) Just before summer ends, we are giving out 2 pairs of tickets to the party with hotel rooms included so you have no excuse to not party! Click on for more details…
Albert Harvey (1986) and Kevin Ramos (1987), both grew up in the Netherlands. With their mutual passion for music a new friendship was born. Albert grew up with gospel, soul and folk music from his home country Surinam. For Kevin, music has always been a big part of his life, since his father is a well-known Latin artist and his mother a funky soul singer.
DJMag #1 HARDWELL's Revealed Recordings Asian Club Tour debut is taking over Hong Kong this September! Join DJ Revolution with the most intense EDM experience ever happened in town!
Super Lineup includes :
- THOMAS NEWSON
- JULIAN CALOR
- JOEY DALE
He is known as one of Europe’s best eclectic deejays. Long before the term eclectic even existed, Irwan Kartosen was already spinning a unique mix of house, hiphop and R&B Music. A career that originated at the legendary Amsterdam Club Roxy rapidly developed into a trendsetting endeavour at parties and festivals throughout the world. As a result of the increasing attention for Urban, deejay Irwan’s style is now more popular than ever: his gigs vary from residencies at leading club nights such as Treetz, Sneakerz and Ex Porn Star to festivals such as Dance Valley, Mystery Land and the FFWD Dance Parade. Add to that the countless performances abroad, and deejay Irwan is a name to reckon with.
Following the success of the five SHOCK WAVE Summer Series this year, W Hong Kong will be bringing back one more chance to enjoy our infamous summer series pool parties for the last blow-out celebration on September 19!
Sponsored by Mumm, the final luxurious poolside extravaganza on W Hong Kong’s iconic rooftop pool WET Deck will once again take place 76 floors up at Hong Kong’s highest outdoor pool, where movers and shakers dance the night away under the stars, above a stunning panoramic view of the city.
CENTRAL HARBOURFRONT - Get ready for the beer festival to end all beer festivals! Beertopia is Hong Kong's largest beer festival, with over 500 different beers from around the world, live bands, DJs, food, and beer games. Held once a year, this will be the festival's fourth year, which drew over 11,000 attendees in 2014.
Date: October 9-10, 2015
Time: Friday (6-11PM), Saturday (12-11PM)
Venue: Central Harbourfront, Central
Tickets: Early Bird Tickets from HKD280
Australian DJ duo Rave Radio have been the ones to watch in 2015. With EDM so over crowded with the same copy cat imitators, their live performances & music set the new standard for originality & intensity in a DJ set.
The 10th anniversary of the Tomorrowland-extravaganza also marks the world premiere of JETFIRE – founded late 2013, when dj-producers Itay Kalderon and Zohar Bartov met with dj Nicolaz.
- BEATSHIP x DJ Revolution - MADEON
- W HONG KONG PRESENTS LAST 2 SHOCK WAVE POOL PARTIES ON AUGUST 1 & 22
- Zentral presents NBA official DJ 4Korners
- Bass Agents at Bungalow
- W HONG KONG PRESENTS 3rd SHOCK WAVE POOL PARTY ON JULY 18
- BEATSHIP #2 When I Met You In The Summer
- 17th July, Zentral presents SCNDL
- Heineken Green Room” Party, Aug 7th at W Hong Kong
- 05.09.2015 Electric Wonderland - EDM Superstar Duo PROJECT 46 & Friends (Sky Rooftop & Indoor)
- 05.09.2015 | 22.30 ▲★▲ Les Peches Club Party - SAT 05 SEP ▲★▲
- 05.09.2015 | 23.30 Club CUBIC presents Matisse & Sadko
- 09.09.2015 | 23.00 DJ Samu at Bungalow
- 10.09.2015 | 18.30 Hedge Fund Fight Nite 2015
- 10.09.2015 | 20.00 Kipona Aloha Party at Mahalo Tiki Lounge
- 10.09.2015 | 22.00 ULTRA JAPAN COUNTDOWN TOUR HONG KONG STOP supported by BAROQUE JAPAN LIMITED
- 11.09.2015 | 18.30 Time Out's Big Night Out (Supper Moment, Chochukmo + GDJYB)
- 11.09.2015 | 19.30 Akira Asia Tour ~WALTZ~
- 11.09.2015 | 21.00 Vibes x Cliché present Ben La Desh
- 11.09.2015 | 22.00 Tuxedo (Live PA) - Mayer Hawthorne + Jake One
- 11.09.2015 | 22.00 Zentral Brings you Netherlands DJ duo GLOWINTHEDARK
- 12.09.2015 | 22.00 Summer Party 4 - Around the world tour – Edition Ibiza
- 12.09.2015 | 23.30 Club CUBIC presents VINAI
- 13.09.2015 | 20.00 Alison Moyet ‘the minutes tour’ Hong Kong 2015
- CLOCKENFLAP HONG KONG'S MUSIC AND ARTS FESTIVAL 2015
- HUSHUP EVENTS PROUDLY PRESENT: SECRET ISLAND PARTY 2015
- [HKC GIVEAWAY] 2 Pairs of Tickets to BEATSHIP #4 (Hotel Rooms Included!)
- Anything is possible when you GlowInTheDark in Zentral
- Revealed Asian Club Tour at LEVELS
- $300 OFF Junkzilla - The largest Junk Party of the summer
- Desperados ULTIMATE College Takeover Party
- Irwan & Phatt drops the beat in Zentral
- LET’S HAVE AN ENCORE SURPRISE SHOCK WAVE SUMMER SERIES POOL PARTY ON SEPTEMBER 19
- LOVE LOVE RUN Dah Sing Insurance X AIDS Concern
- Kai Tak Cruise TerminalCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 3 Sep 2015
- Shelter Italian Bar &...Category: BarsCreated: 29 Aug 2015
- Arena Bar by ZerveCategory: BarsCreated: 29 Aug 2015
- BehindCategory: NightclubsCreated: 29 Aug 2015
- El MercadoCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Aug 2015
- Ice'liciousCategory: ServicesCreated: 20 Aug 2015
- ArtesianCategory: BarsCreated: 19 Aug 2015
- Beef & Liberty Hong KongCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 19 Aug 2015
- Praha BarCategory: Bars (Macau)Created: 19 Aug 2015
- Pâtisserie Les AmisCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 15 Aug 2015
- The VerandahCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Aug 2015
- The OptimistCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Aug 2015
- FOVEACategory: NightclubsCreated: 14 Aug 2015
- JoJo Indian RestaurantCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 13 Aug 2015
- CÉ LA VI Hong KongCategory: NightclubsCreated: 13 Aug 2015
- Beer & FishCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 12 Aug 2015
- K-POCHACategory: BarsCreated: 12 Aug 2015
- Casa (Sai Kung)Category: BarsCreated: 11 Aug 2015
- Casa (Kennedy Town East)Category: BarsCreated: 11 Aug 2015
- YoukaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 6 Aug 2015
- Dot Com Sai KungCategory: BarsCreated: 5 Aug 2015
- SALTCategory: BarsCreated: 4 Aug 2015
- Pivo Czech BarCategory: BarsCreated: 4 Aug 2015
- La StationCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 29 Jul 2015
- Crispy BistroCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 29 Jul 2015