Here you will find articles on local nightlife news for Hong Kong. If you would like to submit any news to this section please get in touch.
Ticketing with hkclubbing.com is very simple:
1) Send us your event artwork/ text or simply your FB event link.
2) Confirm the ticketing price (we charge 11% per ticket sold).
3) Once up we will send our followers on the ticketing system a notification about your event.
4) We only charge if a ticket is sold, so even if you are using another ticketing platform, you can use us and you get to reach more people!
5) Once closed we will send you the names of those that have purchased tickets for you to hand to your venue door.
So email email@example.com to get your event on the site and enables to sell tickets.
On the 6th January we got a really sad email from Christian Rhomberg of Kee Club stating that 'time has not been on our side and we were unexpectedly informed this week that we have to hand back the club premises this January'. That means we only have a couple of weeks left before Kee Club on Wellington Street closes.
It seemed like it was just yesterday when we were at the clubs 15th Anniversary Party (23rd September 2016) having a great time and taking photos.
A brand new year is on the way, so let's celebrate with a special day! 18th Jan 2017 (Wednesday) we will be holding our 2nd Anniversary Party at Zentral's Castle!
On our 2nd Anniversary Party, we're getting ready to take you back in Ancient Europe that is going to surprised all of you!
On March 11th Hong Kong will see the launch of the first ALTN8.
The concept is where in one night the public will purchase one ticket and then have the chance to visit a selection of Central venues with different 40 artists performing throughout the night. Venues participating include: Fly Club, Volar, Zafran, Fish & Meat, Stockton, Mercedes me, Halcyon, Rula Bula, and Kee Club.