Tell us a little bit about how you got started as a DJ / Producer? Who was your biggest inspiration?
We’re not a straight up DJ act so it’s a little different for us. We’re both very much into electronic music as we are into rock and jazz. We’ve managed to find that common ground in our act where we’ve combined electronic and live music, that way we get our fix of both things that we love.
Will this be your first time in Hong Kong? Is there anything that you are looking forward to doing or seeing in particular?
We were here 2 years ago for the Boujis pop-up and it was one of our favourite gigs, we are so happy to be back!
How do you feel that DJing and producing has changed over the last few years?
It has become easier with the help of technology, before you needed to be in a studio with a engineer with loads of analog synths, now everything is on your laptop.
What was your favourite memory of 2012 and what do you have planned for 2013?
So far our favourite memory would have to be our tour through India. It was an amazing experience and the gigs were truly memorable. For 2013 we hope to continue rocking crowds on an international level like in 2012.
What can we expect from your upcoming performances at Boujis?
Energy… loads of energy and obviously good vibes.
Aside from your DJ equipment, name your top three touring essentials.
For Ameet it’s his blackberry, laptop and his PS Vita.
For me (Klaus) I need my laptop and my iPad otherwise I will be the most annoying person on the trip.
What is the weirdest thing that you’ve seen from the DJ booth?
Once in a club in London a girl came inside the DJ booth and just took off her dress, which was pretty funny. Shame she wasn’t that much to look at, haha!
Do you have any pre gig rituals?
1 shot of tequila to loosen up ;)
Who in your opinion are the best up-and-coming producers at the moment?
There’s this German producer from Berlin called Tujamo his music has inspired loads of the big names today and I think he’s the next big thing.
If you weren’t a DJ/Producer what would you be doing?
I’d probably take in my father’s footsteps and be a journalist. Ameet used to be a City boy in London so he would most likely still be doing that.
To find out more about London Beats, CLICK HERE.
- 07.10.2015 | 18.00 END OF SUMMER P.A.R.T.Y.
- 07.10.2015 | 18.00 Glamorous Beauty Bubble X Martini Rooftop Party
- 07.10.2015 | 20.00 HULA'LA #09 by FuFu - Art & Music event
- 07.10.2015 | 22.00 Boujis presents: Audi China Coast Race Week Welcome Reception After-party
- 07.10.2015 | 22.00 Diamond Life x GuavaPass
- 08.10.2015 HandsOn Hong Kong's Annual "Drink For Good" Community Event
- 08.10.2015 | 20.30 Metal Agenda Presents：Death Certificate
- 08.10.2015 | 20.30 Songs for Children presents The Garden live in Hong Kong with special guests The Yours
- 08.10.2015 | 22.00 Deville Land in Zentral to drop the beat
- 09.10.2015 - 10.10.2015 Beertopia 2015
- 09.10.2015 | 22.00 VOLAR X LOVE&BEATS Present JUNIOR.C
- 10.10.2015 | 19.00 The Pink Gatsby Party by ZUMA
- 10.10.2015 | 21.30 Woobar x Afro-Yo presents Banda Orbita & DJ Fudge
- 10.10.2015 | 22.00 FLY Presents SOSUPERSAM
- 10.10.2015 | 22.00 OZONE Presents Hed Kandi
- Coming Thursday night Zentral brings you DJ Deville, Mark your Calendar!
- Delayers - Make Them Bounce
- See what Zentral Brings you for this weekend. Vicetone and Zentral Happy Hour on 5/F floor
- CLOCKENFLAP ANNOUNCES SECOND ROUND MUSIC LINEUP & ART PROGRAMME
- Chainsmokers is bouncing in Magnum for their #Selfie on 30th September
- Club Cubic presents Tiësto
- WIN: Tickets to Beertopia 2015
- Don't Let Daddy Know Official After Party with Mija at LEVELS
- OZONE presents Hed Kandi on 10th October 2015
- Get Free Return Flights to Singapore with IT'S THE SHIP
- Koh Thai (Wan Chai)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 7 Oct 2015
- Soi 7Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 6 Oct 2015
- Koh Thai (Mid-Levels)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 6 Oct 2015
- PONGCategory: BarsCreated: 6 Oct 2015
- Koh Thai (Junks)Category: ServicesCreated: 6 Oct 2015
- Steak Frites by The...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 2 Oct 2015
- The Butchers Club...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 2 Oct 2015
- The Butchers Club DeliCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 2 Oct 2015
- PresentCategory: BarsCreated: 30 Sep 2015
- Club PrimoCategory: NightclubsCreated: 27 Sep 2015
- Craftissimo (Tsim Sha...Category: ShopsCreated: 25 Sep 2015
- Craftissimo (Sheung Wan)Category: ShopsCreated: 24 Sep 2015
- A la maison XXL Seafood...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 24 Sep 2015
- MyHouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 24 Sep 2015
- Lobsters and Mussels by...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Sep 2015
- El Loco-GringoCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 22 Sep 2015
- Twenty Six by LibertyCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 22 Sep 2015
- VCNCYCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 22 Sep 2015
- Bread & BeastCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 22 Sep 2015
- Ping Pong 129Category: BarsCreated: 20 Sep 2015
- Issaya Siamese Club...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 19 Sep 2015
- Seasons by Olivier E.Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 18 Sep 2015
- Republic Bar & LoungeCategory: BarsCreated: 17 Sep 2015
- MAMA Burger & LobsterCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 16 Sep 2015
- Porterhouse by LarisCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 16 Sep 2015