Tell us a little bit about how you got started as a DJ / Producer? Who was your biggest inspiration?
We’re not a straight up DJ act so it’s a little different for us. We’re both very much into electronic music as we are into rock and jazz. We’ve managed to find that common ground in our act where we’ve combined electronic and live music, that way we get our fix of both things that we love.
Will this be your first time in Hong Kong? Is there anything that you are looking forward to doing or seeing in particular?
We were here 2 years ago for the Boujis pop-up and it was one of our favourite gigs, we are so happy to be back!
How do you feel that DJing and producing has changed over the last few years?
It has become easier with the help of technology, before you needed to be in a studio with a engineer with loads of analog synths, now everything is on your laptop.
What was your favourite memory of 2012 and what do you have planned for 2013?
So far our favourite memory would have to be our tour through India. It was an amazing experience and the gigs were truly memorable. For 2013 we hope to continue rocking crowds on an international level like in 2012.
What can we expect from your upcoming performances at Boujis?
Energy… loads of energy and obviously good vibes.
Aside from your DJ equipment, name your top three touring essentials.
For Ameet it’s his blackberry, laptop and his PS Vita.
For me (Klaus) I need my laptop and my iPad otherwise I will be the most annoying person on the trip.
What is the weirdest thing that you’ve seen from the DJ booth?
Once in a club in London a girl came inside the DJ booth and just took off her dress, which was pretty funny. Shame she wasn’t that much to look at, haha!
Do you have any pre gig rituals?
1 shot of tequila to loosen up ;)
Who in your opinion are the best up-and-coming producers at the moment?
There’s this German producer from Berlin called Tujamo his music has inspired loads of the big names today and I think he’s the next big thing.
If you weren’t a DJ/Producer what would you be doing?
I’d probably take in my father’s footsteps and be a journalist. Ameet used to be a City boy in London so he would most likely still be doing that.
To find out more about London Beats, CLICK HERE.
- 30.04.2015 Ladies who Whisky: Whisky and Aroma
- 30.04.2015 | 22.00 DWYL & FOB Present GORILLAZ SOUND SYSTEM DJ SET
- 30.04.2015 | 22.00 FLY x AIDIP Present ALL I DO IS FLY
- 30.04.2015 | 23.00 Magnum presents BRAVO
- 01.05.2015 - 30.06.2015 Dada Bar + Lounge: Bonsoir Paris!
- 01.05.2015 - 02.05.2015 | 20.00 Katy Perry THE PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR Macao
- 01.05.2015 | 23.00 Magnum Presents X!ll!X
- 01.05.2015 | 23.00 Born To Funk at Drop
- 03.05.2015 | 08.00 Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao
- 07.05.2015 Ladies who Whisky: Whisky and Oysters
- 07.05.2015 | 22.30 DJ Revolution Vol.18 DYRO (Privé Group 8th Anniversary)
- 08.05.2015 | 21.00 Electric Wonderland Feat. Mega Superstar - R3HAB (Day 1)
- 09.05.2015 SMILE in Hong Kong
- 09.05.2015 Spring Fling
- 09.05.2015 | 20.00 Electric Wonderland Feat. Mega Superstar - DANNIC (Day 2)
- Your Road to Ultra: Macau 2015!
- 30th April Magnum Presents Bravo
- A Place Worth Going Twice: Le Bistro Winebeast
- Zentral presents Fantasy Legend
- 23rd April, Magnum Presents DJ Eazy from Turkey
- Thomas Gold confirmed for White Party Hong Kong - 2015
- MAROON 5 Live in Hong Kong 2015
- IMAGINE DRAGONS Smoke + Mirrors Tour Live in Hong Kong
- Sevilla Party presented by CWCC CPA Latin Department at The Space (Hollywood Road) 25th April
- Le Bistro WinebeastCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 27 Apr 2015
- The Champagne BarCategory: BarsCreated: 26 Apr 2015
- Tapas BrewCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 24 Apr 2015
- La PalomaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Apr 2015
- On Dining Kitchen &...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Apr 2015
- DjiboutiiCategory: BarsCreated: 22 Apr 2015
- NOM (Not Only Meatballs)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 22 Apr 2015
- AmericanosCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- The TavernCategory: BarsCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- Whisky@StablesCategory: BarsCreated: 18 Apr 2015
- Chaky's Public HouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 16 Apr 2015
- Burgerman (Tai Kok Tsui)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Big FernandCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Burgerman (Sham Shui Po)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Dynasty - Renaissance...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Club XIIICategory: NightclubsCreated: 12 Apr 2015
- Blue RoofCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 11 Apr 2015
- Chater GardenCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 11 Apr 2015
- Bisque - Lobster +...Category: BarsCreated: 10 Apr 2015
- The Drunken DuckCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 Apr 2015
- HMV Kids (Hung Hom)Category: ShopsCreated: 10 Apr 2015
- Jack's Fried ChickenCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 Apr 2015
- HMV (Hung Hom)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV (Kowloon Bay)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV Kafé (TST Elements)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015