Tell us a little bit about how you got started as a DJ / Producer? Who was your biggest inspiration?
We’re not a straight up DJ act so it’s a little different for us. We’re both very much into electronic music as we are into rock and jazz. We’ve managed to find that common ground in our act where we’ve combined electronic and live music, that way we get our fix of both things that we love.
Will this be your first time in Hong Kong? Is there anything that you are looking forward to doing or seeing in particular?
We were here 2 years ago for the Boujis pop-up and it was one of our favourite gigs, we are so happy to be back!
How do you feel that DJing and producing has changed over the last few years?
It has become easier with the help of technology, before you needed to be in a studio with a engineer with loads of analog synths, now everything is on your laptop.
What was your favourite memory of 2012 and what do you have planned for 2013?
So far our favourite memory would have to be our tour through India. It was an amazing experience and the gigs were truly memorable. For 2013 we hope to continue rocking crowds on an international level like in 2012.
What can we expect from your upcoming performances at Boujis?
Energy… loads of energy and obviously good vibes.
Aside from your DJ equipment, name your top three touring essentials.
For Ameet it’s his blackberry, laptop and his PS Vita.
For me (Klaus) I need my laptop and my iPad otherwise I will be the most annoying person on the trip.
What is the weirdest thing that you’ve seen from the DJ booth?
Once in a club in London a girl came inside the DJ booth and just took off her dress, which was pretty funny. Shame she wasn’t that much to look at, haha!
Do you have any pre gig rituals?
1 shot of tequila to loosen up ;)
Who in your opinion are the best up-and-coming producers at the moment?
There’s this German producer from Berlin called Tujamo his music has inspired loads of the big names today and I think he’s the next big thing.
If you weren’t a DJ/Producer what would you be doing?
I’d probably take in my father’s footsteps and be a journalist. Ameet used to be a City boy in London so he would most likely still be doing that.
To find out more about London Beats, CLICK HERE.
- 21.12.2014 | 22.00 JOINT U CHRISTMAS PARTY 2014 PRESENTS♛ *NEON PARTY | SPLENDID NIGHT* ♛
- 22.12.2014 | 22.30 Joint U Love Matching Game volume II 2014 Christmas
- 23.12.2014 | 22.00 THE CREW presents ＊JOINT U CHRISTMAS LASER PARTY＊23 DEC♞♞ Feat. ERIC KWOK
- 23.12.2014 | 22.30 ✦ Gozzip ✧ 2 Year Anniversary ✦
- 24.12.2014 Xmas Eve Party at Geronimo Shot Bar
- 24.12.2014 - 25.12.2014 Christmas at Bungalow
- 24.12.2014 | 21.00 Celebrate Christmas Eve at the Whisky Bar
- 24.12.2014 | 22.00 Ozone Black light White Christmas party
- 24.12.2014 | 22.00 Joint University Christmas Party 2014
- 24.12.2014 - 26.12.2014 | 22.00 Magnum Club presents GLISTEN VILLAGE
- 24.12.2014 - 26.12.2014 | 22.00 Beijing Club presents FROZEN UNIQUE
- 24.12.2014 - 26.12.2014 | 23.00 DIZZI presents XMAS MYTH
- 24.12.2014 | 23.30 Club CUBIC presents Christmas Eve with DJ Hello Kitty
- 26.12.2014 | 19.00 Soho Friday
- 26.12.2014 | 20.00 15/16 HIPHOP X BAND Christmas Agenda
- 27.12.2014 | 20.00 Panai Live in Hong Kong "Perhaps Someday”
- 27.12.2014 | 23.30 Club CUBIC presents DJ Cookie
- 28.12.2014 | 20.00 CHUIBALLTONG Live In Hong Kong 2014
- 31.12.2014 Under the Stars NYE countdown party at THE MIRA
- 31.12.2014 RED Bar + Restaurant’s New Years’ Eve Countdown
- 23 Dec (TUE) Zentral Soft Opening Ceremony
- The Magician - Magic Tape 48
- Christmas at Bungalow
- Future Music Festival 2015 - A Festival You Can't Miss!
- D-Wayne Interview
- SHINE ON NEW YEARS EVE COUNTDOWN PARTY 2015
- 17 Dec (WED) Magnum Wednesday is back!
- Asia Adult Expo Macao Official After Party
- Zuma Presents Hed Kandi Winter Ball with DJ Eibhlin Flynn and Hed Kandi Saxophonist Matt Hines
- Club CUBIC presents Kryder
- Desperados Warehouse Launch Party at Osage Gallery
- Marco V - Nashoba
- 11 Dec (THU) Magnum presents Jetfire
- Register now for a free H30 trial class!
- Our Top 10 Tips for Clockenflap - Hong Kong's Music & Arts Festival
- New World Sound Interview
- 28 Nov (FRI) Solo at DIZZI
Activity on Facebook
Fans on Facebook
- Magnum ClubCategory: NightclubsHits: 91401
- Beijing ClubCategory: NightclubsHits: 81728
- DIZZICategory: NightclubsHits: 79737
- PLAYCategory: NightclubsHits: 76422
- Billion Club (CLOSED)Category: NightclubsHits: 72835
- Club CUBIC (Macau)Category: NightclubsHits: 59378
- VOLARCategory: NightclubsHits: 57572
- LEVELSCategory: NightclubsHits: 55201
- Dragon-ICategory: NightclubsHits: 54187
- PrivéCategory: NightclubsHits: 48562
- Armani/ AquaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 11052
- Shore Steak Lounge...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 10997
- PastisCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 9477
- The Flying Pan (Central)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 8946
- Grappa's CellarCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 7736
- FINDSCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 7154
- Fofo by el WillyCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 6941
- Top DeckCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 6429
- Azure Restaurant slash...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 6317
- King Ludwig Beer Hall...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 5610
- Armani/PrivéCategory: BarsHits: 34516
- Club FLYCategory: BarsHits: 32691
- OZONE Rooftop Bar - The...Category: BarsHits: 24600
- Tazmania Ballroom -...Category: BarsHits: 19896
- WOOBARCategory: BarsHits: 13415
- Vibes - The Mira Hong...Category: BarsHits: 11958
- Salon de Ning - The...Category: BarsHits: 11564
- SolasCategory: BarsHits: 11095
- Sugar Bar+Deck+LoungeCategory: BarsHits: 10551
- InsensesCategory: BarsHits: 7978
- DJ JbunsCategory: DJsCreated: 19 Dec 2014
- RUDECategory: BarsCreated: 12 Dec 2014
- Sichuan HouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 5 Dec 2014
- Big Jo'sCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 4 Dec 2014
- Medusa Hong KongCategory: BarsCreated: 28 Nov 2014
- Motorino (Wan Chai)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 24 Nov 2014
- CarboneCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 24 Nov 2014
- Ho Lee FookCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Nov 2014
- BoqueriaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Nov 2014
- LimewoodCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Nov 2014