Tell us a little bit about how you got started as a DJ / Producer? Who was your biggest inspiration?
We’re not a straight up DJ act so it’s a little different for us. We’re both very much into electronic music as we are into rock and jazz. We’ve managed to find that common ground in our act where we’ve combined electronic and live music, that way we get our fix of both things that we love.
Will this be your first time in Hong Kong? Is there anything that you are looking forward to doing or seeing in particular?
We were here 2 years ago for the Boujis pop-up and it was one of our favourite gigs, we are so happy to be back!
How do you feel that DJing and producing has changed over the last few years?
It has become easier with the help of technology, before you needed to be in a studio with a engineer with loads of analog synths, now everything is on your laptop.
What was your favourite memory of 2012 and what do you have planned for 2013?
So far our favourite memory would have to be our tour through India. It was an amazing experience and the gigs were truly memorable. For 2013 we hope to continue rocking crowds on an international level like in 2012.
What can we expect from your upcoming performances at Boujis?
Energy… loads of energy and obviously good vibes.
Aside from your DJ equipment, name your top three touring essentials.
For Ameet it’s his blackberry, laptop and his PS Vita.
For me (Klaus) I need my laptop and my iPad otherwise I will be the most annoying person on the trip.
What is the weirdest thing that you’ve seen from the DJ booth?
Once in a club in London a girl came inside the DJ booth and just took off her dress, which was pretty funny. Shame she wasn’t that much to look at, haha!
Do you have any pre gig rituals?
1 shot of tequila to loosen up ;)
Who in your opinion are the best up-and-coming producers at the moment?
There’s this German producer from Berlin called Tujamo his music has inspired loads of the big names today and I think he’s the next big thing.
If you weren’t a DJ/Producer what would you be doing?
I’d probably take in my father’s footsteps and be a journalist. Ameet used to be a City boy in London so he would most likely still be doing that.
To find out more about London Beats, CLICK HERE.
- 26.10.2014 | 22.00 StarWorld Hotel, Macau Artistes Association Jointly Present “Star Voices” Siu Fay Soulful Concer...
- 26.10.2014 | 22.00 Pre Halloween Party
- 28.10.2014 | 18.00 Boqueria's 2nd Birthday
- 30.10.2014 - 01.11.2014 Veuve Clicquot presents Yelloween
- 31.10.2014 Geronimo! HK Presents Halloween Party
- 31.10.2014 Pirate Halloween Party
- 31.10.2014 | 18.00 Horror Hospital at Sugar (Bar.Deck.Lounge)
- 31.10.2014 | 18.30 Halloween Poolside Fest
- 31.10.2014 | 18.30 IMPI FC World Series Presents: "Halloween MMA Fight Night"
- 31.10.2014 | 20.00 ANTHELION Live in Hong Kong 2014
- 31.10.2014 | 20.00 KEE's Halloween: RocKEE Horror Extravaganza!
- 31.10.2014 | 21.00 The Haunted Room
- 31.10.2014 | 21.00 The Halloween Haunted Chamber
- 31.10.2014 | 21.00 The Return of the Living Dead - Celebrity Halloween Party with MORGAN PAGE at LUPA
- 31.10.2014 | 22.00 Zuma Presents Hed Kandi Halloween Party
- 31.10.2014 | 22.00 Ozone Sky Party – Halloween Edition
- 31.10.2014 | 22.00 18 STEPS TO HELL
- 31.10.2014 | 22.00 CLUB7 Presents: HAUNTED HOUSE HALLOWEEN PARTY
- 31.10.2014 | 23.00 Screams at the Penthouse @ aqua spirit (Halloween night)
- 31.10.2014 | 23.00 Magnum Club and Jägermeister present The Darkest Night before Dawn
- Screams at the Penthouse
- CLASH IN COTAI II
- MaRLo Interview
- 24 Oct (FRI) Make Live at DIZZI
- Deep House Space 47: Moments in Time (Jeelaire)
- Spinnin' Sessions 075 - Guest: Avicii
- John Digweed World Tour (Hong Kong) at Club 18 - Saturday 25th October
- Desperados Pre-launch Party
- FIREBEATZ at LEVELS
- 17 Oct (FRI) Liz Asana @ DIZZI
- Lefto + Matt Blacc at FLY
- 11 Oct (SAT) RNK @ DIZZI
- DJs From Mars Interview
- VOLAR presents Ministry of Sound with Tim Cullen
- EventNetwork.hk No.5
- WE WERE EVERGREEN confirmed for Clockenflap 2014
- DADA LIFE Interview
Activity on Facebook
Fans on Facebook
- Magnum ClubCategory: NightclubsHits: 88409
- Beijing ClubCategory: NightclubsHits: 79726
- DIZZICategory: NightclubsHits: 77472
- PLAYCategory: NightclubsHits: 74112
- Billion Club (CLOSED)Category: NightclubsHits: 71771
- Club CUBIC (Macau)Category: NightclubsHits: 56603
- VOLARCategory: NightclubsHits: 54942
- LEVELSCategory: NightclubsHits: 52196
- Dragon-ICategory: NightclubsHits: 51126
- PrivéCategory: NightclubsHits: 46958
- Armani/ AquaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 10239
- Shore Steak Lounge...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 10025
- PastisCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 8742
- The Flying Pan (Central)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 8315
- Grappa's CellarCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 7045
- FINDSCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 6596
- Fofo by el WillyCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 6298
- Top DeckCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 5892
- Azure Restaurant slash...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 5628
- King Ludwig Beer Hall...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Hits: 4960
- Armani/PrivéCategory: BarsHits: 33096
- Club FLYCategory: BarsHits: 31355
- OZONE Rooftop Bar - The...Category: BarsHits: 22709
- Tazmania Ballroom -...Category: BarsHits: 19001
- WOOBARCategory: BarsHits: 12458
- Salon de Ning - The...Category: BarsHits: 10963
- Vibes - The Mira Hong...Category: BarsHits: 10850
- SolasCategory: BarsHits: 10349
- Sugar Bar+Deck+LoungeCategory: BarsHits: 9648
- InsensesCategory: BarsHits: 7203
- GAUCHOCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 24 Oct 2014
- Rummin' TingsCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 21 Oct 2014
- Hotel Jen Hong KongCategory: Hotels (Hong Kong)Created: 17 Oct 2014
- Ovolo SouthsideCategory: Hotels (Hong Kong)Created: 17 Oct 2014
- ASSEMBLYCategory: BarsCreated: 26 Sep 2014
- Club @28Category: BarsCreated: 13 Sep 2014
- RISI e BISICategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 Sep 2014
- TalloreCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 27 Aug 2014
- Alchemy Gastro LoungeCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 22 Aug 2014
- Alchemy in the DarkCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 21 Aug 2014