Tell us a little bit about how you got started as a DJ / Producer? Who was your biggest inspiration?
We’re not a straight up DJ act so it’s a little different for us. We’re both very much into electronic music as we are into rock and jazz. We’ve managed to find that common ground in our act where we’ve combined electronic and live music, that way we get our fix of both things that we love.
Will this be your first time in Hong Kong? Is there anything that you are looking forward to doing or seeing in particular?
We were here 2 years ago for the Boujis pop-up and it was one of our favourite gigs, we are so happy to be back!
How do you feel that DJing and producing has changed over the last few years?
It has become easier with the help of technology, before you needed to be in a studio with a engineer with loads of analog synths, now everything is on your laptop.
What was your favourite memory of 2012 and what do you have planned for 2013?
So far our favourite memory would have to be our tour through India. It was an amazing experience and the gigs were truly memorable. For 2013 we hope to continue rocking crowds on an international level like in 2012.
What can we expect from your upcoming performances at Boujis?
Energy… loads of energy and obviously good vibes.
Aside from your DJ equipment, name your top three touring essentials.
For Ameet it’s his blackberry, laptop and his PS Vita.
For me (Klaus) I need my laptop and my iPad otherwise I will be the most annoying person on the trip.
What is the weirdest thing that you’ve seen from the DJ booth?
Once in a club in London a girl came inside the DJ booth and just took off her dress, which was pretty funny. Shame she wasn’t that much to look at, haha!
Do you have any pre gig rituals?
1 shot of tequila to loosen up ;)
Who in your opinion are the best up-and-coming producers at the moment?
There’s this German producer from Berlin called Tujamo his music has inspired loads of the big names today and I think he’s the next big thing.
If you weren’t a DJ/Producer what would you be doing?
I’d probably take in my father’s footsteps and be a journalist. Ameet used to be a City boy in London so he would most likely still be doing that.
To find out more about London Beats, CLICK HERE.
- 02.09.2015 | 17.00 Sunset Sessions with Erik Andersson
- 02.09.2015 | 18.00 Grand Opening
- 02.09.2015 | 20.00 Against The Current Gravity World Tour
- 02.09.2015 | 20.00 HULA'LA #08 by FuFu
- 03.09.2015 | 09.30 JunkZilla - The largest Junk Party of the summer
- 03.09.2015 | 09.30 Ship of Fools 7 - All things 7
- 03.09.2015 - 05.09.2015 | 20.00 The 9th Annual HK International Comedy Festival presents ROY WOOD JR
- 03.09.2015 | 20.00 Dylan Moran's Off The Hook Live in Hong Kong 2015
- 03.09.2015 | 23.30 正Zeng ft. Mistrezz C & DJ Kumo
- 04.09.2015 | 18.00 Butchers Club Wanchai Block Party
- 04.09.2015 - 05.09.2015 | 18.30 BEATSHIP #4 featuring DJ Bl3nd
- 04.09.2015 | 20.00 THE MAROON 5 WORLD TOUR 2015 HONG KONG
- 04.09.2015 | 21.00 Tropical Haven Party at Vibes
- 05.09.2015 Electric Wonderland - EDM Superstar Duo PROJECT 46 & Friends (Sky Rooftop & Indoor)
- 05.09.2015 | 23.30 Club CUBIC presents Matisse & Sadko
- HUSHUP EVENTS PROUDLY PRESENT: SECRET ISLAND PARTY 2015
- [HKC GIVEAWAY] 2 Pairs of Tickets to BEATSHIP #4 (Hotel Rooms Included!)
- Anything is possible when you GlowInTheDark in Zentral
- Revealed Asian Club Tour at LEVELS
- $300 OFF Junkzilla - The largest Junk Party of the summer
- Desperados ULTIMATE College Takeover Party
- Irwan & Phatt drops the beat in Zentral
- LET’S HAVE AN ENCORE SURPRISE SHOCK WAVE SUMMER SERIES POOL PARTY ON SEPTEMBER 19
- LOVE LOVE RUN Dah Sing Insurance X AIDS Concern
- Shanghai Tang Fragrance Inspired Cocktails at The Langham
- Kai Tak Cruise TerminalCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 3 Sep 2015
- Shelter Italian Bar &...Category: BarsCreated: 29 Aug 2015
- Arena Bar by ZerveCategory: BarsCreated: 29 Aug 2015
- BehindCategory: NightclubsCreated: 29 Aug 2015
- El MercadoCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Aug 2015
- Ice'liciousCategory: ServicesCreated: 20 Aug 2015
- ArtesianCategory: BarsCreated: 19 Aug 2015
- Beef & Liberty Hong KongCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 19 Aug 2015
- Praha BarCategory: Bars (Macau)Created: 19 Aug 2015
- Pâtisserie Les AmisCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 15 Aug 2015
- The VerandahCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Aug 2015
- The OptimistCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Aug 2015
- FOVEACategory: NightclubsCreated: 14 Aug 2015
- JoJo Indian RestaurantCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 13 Aug 2015
- CÉ LA VI Hong KongCategory: NightclubsCreated: 13 Aug 2015
- Beer & FishCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 12 Aug 2015
- K-POCHACategory: BarsCreated: 12 Aug 2015
- Casa (Sai Kung)Category: BarsCreated: 11 Aug 2015
- Casa (Kennedy Town East)Category: BarsCreated: 11 Aug 2015
- YoukaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 6 Aug 2015
- Dot Com Sai KungCategory: BarsCreated: 5 Aug 2015
- SALTCategory: BarsCreated: 4 Aug 2015
- Pivo Czech BarCategory: BarsCreated: 4 Aug 2015
- La StationCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 29 Jul 2015
- Crispy BistroCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 29 Jul 2015