Need directions to the next big concert, show or outdoor event?
Check these listings for the biggest venues as well as those found outside.
It seems as though Hong Kong opens a new bar every week!
Looking for a spot for a drink after work, somewhere to go before the club or just a relaxed night out, look here.
Bars (Macau) (12)
There are more and more great bars opening in Macau so expect new monthly additions especially from all of the new hotels that open up each year.
Beach Bars (4)
In addition to the fashionable city spots, Hong Kong is lucky to host some lovely hidden beaches.
What better way to spend the weekend than in the sun with a nice cold drink.
Cafes and Bakeries (86)
Look at the Cafes and Backeries section to find a place for a meeting, somewhere to grab a coffee, get a quick bite or a place to relax and read.
Also a key stop on Saturday and Sunday morning to recuperate from the night before.
Browse through our DJ list to sample some of Hong Kong's local talent. Someone impressed you behind the decks recently? Find them here and vote!
BOOKINGS: If you are looking to book a DJ for a venue or an event based in Hong Kong or even from overseas, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry.
Hong Kong has a variety of Galleries offering all forms of art, where even special events and parties happen each month.
Art is a rapidly growing market, so expect for lots of updates in this section.
Hotels (Hong Kong) (45)
As for those travelling, partying or on business, a listing of Hong Kong's major hotels is a must.
View a list of our choices located around Hong Kong.
Hotels (Macau) (45)
Every couple of months there is a new hotel in Macau due to the rapid growth of the place.
Check out this section for a selection of hotels that you can stay at.
Karaoke, an activity close to the hearts of many Hong Kongers takes place in a number of venues, predominantly in Kowloon.
If you're looking for a combination of good drinks deals, private lounges and some bad renditions of local and western classics, give some of these venues a go!
Hong Kong's nightclubs may be small, but they host some of the craziest parties.
Check the listings to find where to head later on.
Itching for a bit of sport, beer and wholesome pub food?
Look no further. Our pub list will satisfy your needs.
Restaurants (Hong Kong) (537)
Hong Kong boasts one of the richest varieties of modern cuisine.
Home to eight double-michelin star restaurants, as well as the more affordable ones, you'll never run out of new things to try.
Restaurants (Macau) (50)
Macau also has a wide variety of restaurants like Hong Kong.
When you are there do try and taste some of the local Portugese food.
A new section listing certain services related to the nightlife industry.
Do get in touch if you have something that you would like to have included here.
- Thu 5 Dec | 20.30 Acoufunkture Live Music at Les Boules Cafe
- Thu 5 Dec | 21.00 Live Music with the "Bootlegs" Band
- Thu 5 Dec | 22.00 Boujis presents Winter White Party
- Thu 5 Dec | 23.00 Magnum Club Presents Future House
- Thu 5 Dec | 23.00 Show Club presents Bassjackers
- Fri 6 Dec Example and DJ Wire at Dragon-I
- Fri 6 Dec | 12.00 Fantastic Day Debut Album Release Concert
- Fri 6 Dec | 22.00 Play Presents: La Dolce Vita
- Sat 7 Dec Arty at Dragon-I
- Sat 7 Dec | 12.00 Blohk Party 2013
- Sat 7 Dec | 19.00 La Vie En Rose at Armani/Prive
- Sat 7 Dec | 22.00 SOUNDWALKER with AARON ROSS & CHRIS SAMBA at OZONE
- Sat 7 Dec | 22.00 Volar Presents Blohk Party Official After Party with Busy P
- Sat 7 Dec | 23.00 Club Cubic Presents Jazzy Jeff
- Mon 9 Dec | 20.00 Gabrielle Aplin Live in Hong Kong
- Tue 10 Dec | 19.00 Live Music with Shenise C. Ibanez on Tuesday
- Wed 11 Dec Solomun at Dragon-I
- Wed 11 Dec | 23.00 MAG House Party X DJ Ming Wong
- Thu 12 Dec Absolut Vodka presents The Blue Party
- Thu 12 Dec | 19.00 Absolut Originality Blue Party with Secret Walls x Hong Kong
- Volar Presents Miss Kittin
- MAG House Party X DJ Ming Wong (December)
- Solomun Interview
- Bring the Bright Resolve to Revel in 2014 at WOOBAR New Year’s Eve Party
- (BELVEDERE)RED collaborates with Hong Kong artists to raise funds for AIDS
- Hong Interview
- Magnum Club Presents Future House
- The Professor Interview
- Formative Interview
- Soundwalker with Aaron Ross & Chris Samba at OZONE
- Clockenflap 2013 Review
- Club Cubic Presents Jazzy Jeff
- Throne Headphones by I-MEGO
- Wagyu Takumi opens for lunch
- Mag House Party x DJ K.C.
- Gift Box by Zavva Shots and Sakura Cupcakes
- Guti Interview
Activity on Facebook
Fans on Facebook
|1. Magnum Club|
|2. Beijing Club|
|3. Billion Club|
|5. Club CUBIC (Macau)|
|9. Hush Bar & Lounge...|
|11. Kee Club|
|14. Club FLY|
|15. Star Hall - KITEC|
Category: Arenas, Halls and Outdoor
|16. Tazmania Ballroom -...|
|17. WET Pool - W Hong Kong...|
Category: Arenas, Halls and Outdoor
|18. Bisous Nightclub|
|19. OZONE Rooftop Bar - The...|
|20. Tonno Club|