The brainchild of actress/producer Colette Koo and internationally renowned DJ Joel Lai, drop has been at the forefront of the Hong Kong club scene since it opened its doors in the year 2000. It has remained a permanent fixture on the top spots of both local and international 'best clubs' lists, including 'worldsbestbars.com'. Joel Lai is widely regarded as Hong Kong's premier house music pioneer, and his collaboration with Colette Koo, succeeded in providing a first class venue, the ultimate party with the very best of the best. Drops reputation for quality music, inventive cocktails and outstanding customer service, has guaranteed music lovers and clubbers the best night out that Hong Kong has to offer! Drop is recognized as having an eclectic, fun loving crowd, a warm atmosphere, and people who truly know how to party! The early hours entice you with chilled out tunes, ambient lighting, smiling, friendly staff and special happy hour offers. The perfect place to catch up for after work drinks, or an after dinner cocktail. As the night progresses, the beats pick up, the room heats up, and the dance floor is well and truly on fire!
Resident DJ's, Joel Lai, Janva, Eric Byron, Mr Sit, Romi B, Shan S, Kenji and Steve Yau spin unbeatable sets that never fail to get the entire room on their feet, dancing the night away…
Drop regularly hosts world famous international DJ's and performers, many of whom have enjoyed it so much, they have made numerous repeat visits, and have become a part of the drop family.
International guest DJ's and performers have included Norman Jay, Simon Dunmore, Danny Rampling, Copyright, Chocolate Puma, ATFC, Born To Funk, Mark Doyle, Sandy Rivera, DJ Pippi, Derrick Mckenzie, Mr Mike, DJ Yass and DJ Masaya to name a few….
"Pure unbridled musical hedonism - Good Times @ Drop - BRING IT ON!" - Norman Jay
"drop is a home from home for me, and a highlight of my DJ calendar". - ATFC
"I'd highly recommend anyone to go and check it out! Amazing club, music and vibe!" - Derrick Mckenzie- (Jamiroquai)
Drop has also hosted many celebrity guests, including Gwyneth Paltrow, Muse, Sting, Black Eyed Peas, Jamiroquai, Jade Jagger, Avril Lavigne, Josh Hartnett, Jeremy Piven, Green Day, Clive Owen..... To name a few....Drops discreet location and staff, ensure our VIP guests a hassle free environment, and a good night out!
"I ended up at this teeny club late one night and had a great time. The club has a great vibe, a long and fun list of cocktails, and the dance floor is always packed!" - Gwyneth Paltrow
Drop is a sought after venue for special occasions, private parties and events, and ensures each and every booking is catered to individual requirements, guaranteeing a fabulous and memorable occasion.
Monday 9pm - 3am
Tue - 9pm - 3am
Wed - 9pm - 5am
Thur - 9pm - 5am
Fri - 10pm - 6am
Sat - 10pm - 6am
Sun - closed
|Currently no up and coming events|
Sign up for HKClubLife Newsletter !
- 07.02.2016 | 20.00 Cliché Records Presents: FKJ (Roche Musique/ FR) Live
- 07.02.2016 | 20.00 FLY Presents CHINESE NEW YEAR w/ DJ SIR SCRATCH
- 08.02.2016 | 07.30 LIVE BROADCAST - Super Bowl
- 08.02.2016 | 07.30 Live SUPERBOWL Breakfast Action
- 08.02.2016 - 10.02.2016 | 19.00 No Monkey Bizness (CNY@The Ponty)
- 09.02.2016 | 21.00 Sol Sessions CNY Edition Post Firework Party
- 09.02.2016 | 22.00 PUSH x Volar present Year of the Monkey
- 09.02.2016 | 23.00 Zentral X Sigma Presents TUJAMO
- 12.02.2016 | 21.00 ONEsie Valentines Party! Bubble Soccer + Laser Tag!
- 12.02.2016 | 22.00 “Feel the Love” Valentine’s Live Music
- 13.02.2016 | 20.00 Love is Blind: Pre-Valentine's Day Party
- 13.02.2016 | 20.00 Love & Lust with Coffee Meets Bagel at LILY & BLOOM
- 13.02.2016 | 21.00 Single Out Party
- 13.02.2016 | 22.00 Traffic Light Party at Bloom Bloom Room
- 13.02.2016 | 22.00 "If the shoe fit" Valentine’s Eve Party
- Kaskade Asia Tour 2015 at Bungalow - 19th November 2015 Review
- EDM DJs and Producer Parties in Hong Kong
- Magnum Group open on all days during CNY. 9th FEB Zentral presents Tujamo
- Celebrate the Year of Monkey at Bungalow!
- 5 Fun Facts about Whisky
- Headhunterz says he is coming to Bungalow in March
- Connor Cruise - Refined (Radio Edit) on Oxygen Recordings
- Wolfgang Gartner – 10 Ways To Steal Home Plate (Album Preview)
- Artist and Peformer Employment Visa - Do they need one for Hong Kong?
- Club Cubic presents Tiesto
- Hei HouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 6 Feb 2016
- One Minden Tapas KitchenCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 5 Feb 2016
- Sky GardenCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 5 Feb 2016
- Write The FutureCategory: GalleriesCreated: 5 Feb 2016
- BrewDog Hong KongCategory: BarsCreated: 4 Feb 2016