|Address||:||Lobby Level, InterContinental Hong Kong, 18 Salisbury Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong|
Daily: 7:00am to 1:00am
Monday – Friday
The Lobby Lounge, with its impressive wall of windows, showcases a mesmerising panorama of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island, truly one of the world’s most magnificent views. Relax over #852TAILS of Hong Kong (our signature cocktails) and “Young Master” Hong Kong Craft Beer at sunset or during the nightly "Symphony of Lights" laser show at 8:00 pm. Alternatively enjoy Afternoon Tea or choose from the all-day menu.
Don’t miss our dynamic line-up of live evening entertainment.
• Monday: Smooth Jazz with Saxophonist Joel Senase
• Tuesday: Pop Night with Jenny Brown
• Wednesday: Latin Night with sultry songstress Kathleen Leslie
• Thursday: Soft Rock Alternative Music with Jenny Brown
• Friday: Smooth Acid Jazz with Asia’s leading jazz diva Jennifer Palor
• Saturday: Soul and R&B with Jennifer Palor
• Sunday: Easy Listening Jazz with Kathleen Leslie
Attire: Casual - no sleeveless shirts for gentlemen.