The newest Japanese restaurant on Park Island, appreciate (品尝) our extensive menu of Japanese cuisine incorporating the freshest of ingredients including Sushi, Sashimi, Japanese Grill and Noodles. Discover the complexities in our Japanese Sake collec ...
Nightlife will never be the same. CHINA ROUGE, the forbidden chamber for the Southern China elite, is an ultra-exclusive private members club that exceeds the long-unmet expectations of those with discerning tastes for the finer things in life. CHINA ...
Chôm Chôm bar and kitchen brings Vietnam’s lively Bia Hoi tradition of sipping fresh beer on busy street corners to Peel Street in Hong Kong’s Soho district. Vietnam-born Chef Peter Cuong Franklin’s menu is inspired by his favourite street foods and meant ...
Samba is the music director at Hong Kong’s hottest nightspot Dragon-I Having spent his childhood as a professional footballer for Arsenal, Chris was only introduced to house music in 2000! While pursuing a full time career in music you could catch Chr ...
Club 18 Popular
Club 18 is a brand new spacious and beautifully designed venue by the renown internationally acclaimed designer Bosco Lam creates an ambience of red, silver and black electric energy, and evokes the golden era of the disco days, updated with a futuristic ...
After a very successful entry into the Hong Kong clubbing scene last summer, 7Heaven has set itself apart from the other nightclubs in Central. As we approach our one year anniversary, we wanted to celebrate by taking it to the next level! For one, most ...
Club 97 Popular
Club 97 emerged as a leading light on the Hong Kong nightlife scene 26 years ago and today continues to be an institution. Recognized as the hippest venue in Lan Kwai Fong where Movers and Shakers sip champagne to fresh beats from local and international ...
Club Berlin is a new night spot in Macau. Great music, staff and a place to party or relax. Its the only place in Macau where you're guaranteed to hear something different every weekend. Our weapons are amazing music, international DJs, strong drinks, ...
Club FLY Popular
Driving down Ice House Street, one cannot miss FLY’s playful “Front Porch”- a semi-outdoor area that is embraced by warm timber planks, intertwined with foliage and a pair of playful leaf-shaped swings. Behind the smoky glass doors. a 3500-square feet ...
The club is the one and only glamorously new hotspot in the neighborhood for the most discerning guests in town, especially for those appreciated modern lifestyle. The Group’s new lofty club epitomizes and perpetuates Hong Kong’s luxurious urban lifestyle ...
Clubb JJ's at the Grand Hyatt Hotel is the perfect place for a birthday bash, company gathering or any other parties that you have with your friends and family. Make sure to remember this venue next time you organise a get together.
Club No. 9 is located in the heart of Hong Kong’s international legal and financial area. One can unwind and enjoy our highly recommended wine and cocktails within the relaxing ambiance of our prestigious premises. We are situated amidst the fashionist ...
- 28.05.2015 Ladies who Whisky: Whisky and Flowers
- 28.05.2015 - 16.07.2015 | 18.00 Hidden Agenda Drum Workshop #01
- 28.05.2015 | 21.30 Lo Tech x Nate w/ The Wong Way Up
- 28.05.2015 | 23.00 Nicole Chen at Bungalow
- 28.05.2015 | 23.00 Magnum Presents StadiumX
- 28.05.2015 | 23.00 David Gravell at Club Fly
- 28.05.2015 | 23.30 正Zeng ft. Kevin Boy, Phat & Kit
- 29.05.2015 | 19.00 UNITY JAM 3 "Independence"
- 29.05.2015 | 20.30 Hidden Agenda X Hong Kong Metal Alliance Metal Agenda Present Bloody Tyrant Live in Hong Kong
- 29.05.2015 | 22.00 VOLAR x PUSH Present DAVE CLARKE
- 29.05.2015 | 22.00 PLAY's Non-Stop Weekend: Jekey, Gie, Manlogik, Zefive. DJ Ros
- 29.05.2015 | 23.00 Kee Club & FOB Present - Roland Clark
- 29.05.2015 | 23.00 TAG and NACHT X SANE STUDIOS present BLÄCK OUT
- 29.05.2015 | 23.00 DJ Revolution Vo..20 REDONDO
- 30.05.2015 | 10.00 BUMP in the Water POOL PARTY
- 28th Magnum presents StadiumX
- The Long Weekend Checklist - Hed Kandi, Freeflow Whisky & more!
- Welcome to Summer Paradise
- Join Us! Airplay blow dry bar invites you to ‘Summer Styling’ at Solas
- THE ROAD TO SHIPSOMNIA - THE SEARCH BEGINS
- This week – Justice week!
- Interview with Dannic
- The hottest membership in Magnum Entertainment Group
- Interview with Swanky Tunes
- Laidback Luke at Levels
- JW CaféCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 20 May 2015
- Paradise DynastyCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 20 May 2015
- Scarlett Hong KongCategory: BarsCreated: 14 May 2015
- TownhouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 May 2015
- FRITES (Central)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 9 May 2015
- FRITES (Quarry Bay)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 9 May 2015
- BocaditoCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 6 May 2015
- Tycoon TannCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 6 May 2015
- Macpherson StadiumCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 5 May 2015
- Cafe ZenseCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 5 May 2015
- Silvermine Beach ResortCategory: Hotels (Hong Kong)Created: 4 May 2015
- Bread Street Kitchen &...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 4 May 2015
- Le Bistro WinebeastCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 27 Apr 2015
- The Champagne BarCategory: BarsCreated: 26 Apr 2015
- Tapas BrewCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 24 Apr 2015
- La PalomaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Apr 2015
- On Dining Kitchen &...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Apr 2015
- DjiboutiiCategory: BarsCreated: 22 Apr 2015
- NOM (Not Only Meatballs)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 22 Apr 2015
- AmericanosCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- The TavernCategory: BarsCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- Whisky@StablesCategory: BarsCreated: 18 Apr 2015
- Chaky's Public HouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 16 Apr 2015
- Burgerman (Tai Kok Tsui)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Big FernandCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015