The Champagne Bar Popular
Located in the heart of Causeway Bay, the award winning Mira Moon Hotel is pleased to announce the opening of The Champagne Bar. Whether you plan to unwind with friends and colleagues after a long day, or throw a birthday bash or an intimate gathering, ...
The Cofftea Shop is a take away corner shop serving premium Italian Coffee, Sandwiches & Homemade Cakes.
The Drunken Duck Popular
The brains behind the ever popular Enoteca Group of Restaurants are building again, this time an Asian infused Gastro-Tavern, aptly named “The Drunken Duck”. Chef David Tamlyn, who began his career under the tutelage of Marco Pierre White and went on t ...
The Flying Pan's design is “nouveau retro,” with funky Formica table tops, checkered floors and walls awash in cool blues. Among the favorites on the vast menu are over a dozen different omelettes with fillings aplenty, an inventive variety of Eggs Ben ...
Le French May On the night, adrenaline, The Gallery and Stable Bend Terrace will echo the festive mood, with colourful line-up of French-themed programmes arranged for all comers to enjoy. “The Best French-style Attire” contest offers the chance to ...
The Grand Stage Ballroom Restaurant and balcony floor has established a unique venue for new weds and banquet occasions in Hong Kong because of its historical value.
The Habitat Lounge is always busy and never short of space, occupying the rooftop of this new building in Wan Chai with 2 outdoor terraces on different levels providing great views of the city from different angles. Loads of seating areas, sofas, seats an ...
The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts (traditional Chinese: 香港演藝學院), located near the north coast of Wan Chai on the Hong Kong Island in Hong Kong, is both an academic institution and a venue for performances.
The Hong Kong Observation Wheel Popular
*Ticket sales stop 15 minutes before closing Getting there: Central (Exit A: to Central Piers) Hong Kong (Exit A2: to Central Piers) Ticket prices: Adult ticket 100.00 HK$ Child (under 12) 70.00 HK$ Child (under 3) Free Student ticket ...
In Hawaiian, a lanai is a veranda, reminiscent of our seating area, and it’s that relaxed, island-style vibe I feel when hanging out here. St. Stephen’s is the little beach that can, with a sunset that upstages every other restaurant in Stanley, whil ...
You should spend some time to discover The Lounge during your stay. The cozy and spacious lounge introduces a tempting array of signature beverages and upscale snacks with its daily enchanting live entertainment to guests for enjoyment.
An exclusive boutique hotel with contemporary décor and spacious rooms, cater for elite travellers who appreciates design and personalized service. Guests can enjoy free wifi, buffet breakfast, minibar and local calls. The Mercer is just walking distanc ...
- 28.05.2015 Ladies who Whisky: Whisky and Flowers
- 28.05.2015 - 16.07.2015 | 18.00 Hidden Agenda Drum Workshop #01
- 28.05.2015 | 21.30 Lo Tech x Nate w/ The Wong Way Up
- 28.05.2015 | 23.00 Nicole Chen at Bungalow
- 28.05.2015 | 23.00 Magnum Presents StadiumX
- 28.05.2015 | 23.00 David Gravell at Club Fly
- 28.05.2015 | 23.30 正Zeng ft. Kevin Boy, Phat & Kit
- 29.05.2015 | 19.00 UNITY JAM 3 "Independence"
- 29.05.2015 | 20.30 Hidden Agenda X Hong Kong Metal Alliance Metal Agenda Present Bloody Tyrant Live in Hong Kong
- 29.05.2015 | 22.00 VOLAR x PUSH Present DAVE CLARKE
- 29.05.2015 | 22.00 PLAY's Non-Stop Weekend: Jekey, Gie, Manlogik, Zefive. DJ Ros
- 29.05.2015 | 23.00 Kee Club & FOB Present - Roland Clark
- 29.05.2015 | 23.00 TAG and NACHT X SANE STUDIOS present BLÄCK OUT
- 29.05.2015 | 23.00 DJ Revolution Vo..20 REDONDO
- 30.05.2015 | 10.00 BUMP in the Water POOL PARTY
- 28th Magnum presents StadiumX
- The Long Weekend Checklist - Hed Kandi, Freeflow Whisky & more!
- Welcome to Summer Paradise
- Join Us! Airplay blow dry bar invites you to ‘Summer Styling’ at Solas
- THE ROAD TO SHIPSOMNIA - THE SEARCH BEGINS
- This week – Justice week!
- Interview with Dannic
- The hottest membership in Magnum Entertainment Group
- Interview with Swanky Tunes
- Laidback Luke at Levels
- JW CaféCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 20 May 2015
- Paradise DynastyCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 20 May 2015
- Scarlett Hong KongCategory: BarsCreated: 14 May 2015
- TownhouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 May 2015
- FRITES (Central)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 9 May 2015
- FRITES (Quarry Bay)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 9 May 2015
- BocaditoCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 6 May 2015
- Tycoon TannCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 6 May 2015
- Macpherson StadiumCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 5 May 2015
- Cafe ZenseCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 5 May 2015
- Silvermine Beach ResortCategory: Hotels (Hong Kong)Created: 4 May 2015
- Bread Street Kitchen &...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 4 May 2015
- Le Bistro WinebeastCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 27 Apr 2015
- The Champagne BarCategory: BarsCreated: 26 Apr 2015
- Tapas BrewCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 24 Apr 2015
- La PalomaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Apr 2015
- On Dining Kitchen &...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Apr 2015
- DjiboutiiCategory: BarsCreated: 22 Apr 2015
- NOM (Not Only Meatballs)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 22 Apr 2015
- AmericanosCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- The TavernCategory: BarsCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- Whisky@StablesCategory: BarsCreated: 18 Apr 2015
- Chaky's Public HouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 16 Apr 2015
- Burgerman (Tai Kok Tsui)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Big FernandCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015