The Champagne Bar New! Popular
Located in the heart of Causeway Bay, the award winning Mira Moon Hotel is pleased to announce the opening of The Champagne Bar. Whether you plan to unwind with friends and colleagues after a long day, or throw a birthday bash or an intimate gathering, ...
The Cofftea Shop is a take away corner shop serving premium Italian Coffee, Sandwiches & Homemade Cakes.
The Drunken Duck Popular
The brains behind the ever popular Enoteca Group of Restaurants are building again, this time an Asian infused Gastro-Tavern, aptly named “The Drunken Duck”. Chef David Tamlyn, who began his career under the tutelage of Marco Pierre White and went on t ...
The Flying Pan's design is “nouveau retro,” with funky Formica table tops, checkered floors and walls awash in cool blues. Among the favorites on the vast menu are over a dozen different omelettes with fillings aplenty, an inventive variety of Eggs Ben ...
Le French May On the night, adrenaline, The Gallery and Stable Bend Terrace will echo the festive mood, with colourful line-up of French-themed programmes arranged for all comers to enjoy. “The Best French-style Attire” contest offers the chance to ...
The Grand Stage Ballroom Restaurant and balcony floor has established a unique venue for new weds and banquet occasions in Hong Kong because of its historical value.
The Habitat Lounge is always busy and never short of space, occupying the rooftop of this new building in Wan Chai with 2 outdoor terraces on different levels providing great views of the city from different angles. Loads of seating areas, sofas, seats an ...
The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts (traditional Chinese: 香港演藝學院), located near the north coast of Wan Chai on the Hong Kong Island in Hong Kong, is both an academic institution and a venue for performances.
The Hong Kong Observation Wheel Popular
*Ticket sales stop 15 minutes before closing Getting there: Central (Exit A: to Central Piers) Hong Kong (Exit A2: to Central Piers) Ticket prices: Adult ticket 100.00 HK$ Child (under 12) 70.00 HK$ Child (under 3) Free Student ticket ...
In Hawaiian, a lanai is a veranda, reminiscent of our seating area, and it’s that relaxed, island-style vibe I feel when hanging out here. St. Stephen’s is the little beach that can, with a sunset that upstages every other restaurant in Stanley, whil ...
You should spend some time to discover The Lounge during your stay. The cozy and spacious lounge introduces a tempting array of signature beverages and upscale snacks with its daily enchanting live entertainment to guests for enjoyment.
An exclusive boutique hotel with contemporary décor and spacious rooms, cater for elite travellers who appreciates design and personalized service. Guests can enjoy free wifi, buffet breakfast, minibar and local calls. The Mercer is just walking distanc ...
- 27.04.2015 - 04.05.2015 | 18.00 Loco Hours at Gold by Harlan Goldstein
- 30.04.2015 Ladies who Whisky: Whisky and Aroma
- 30.04.2015 | 22.00 DWYL & FOB Present GORILLAZ SOUND SYSTEM DJ SET
- 30.04.2015 | 22.00 FLY x AIDIP Present ALL I DO IS FLY
- 30.04.2015 | 23.00 Magnum presents BRAVO
- 01.05.2015 - 30.06.2015 Dada Bar + Lounge: Bonsoir Paris!
- 01.05.2015 - 02.05.2015 | 20.00 Katy Perry THE PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR Macao
- 01.05.2015 | 23.00 Magnum Presents X!ll!X
- 01.05.2015 | 23.00 Born To Funk at Drop
- 03.05.2015 | 08.00 Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao
- 07.05.2015 Ladies who Whisky: Whisky and Oysters
- 07.05.2015 | 22.30 DJ Revolution Vol.18 DYRO (Privé Group 8th Anniversary)
- 08.05.2015 | 21.00 Electric Wonderland Feat. Mega Superstar - R3HAB (Day 1)
- 09.05.2015 SMILE in Hong Kong
- 09.05.2015 Spring Fling
- 30th April Magnum Presents Bravo
- A Place Worth Going Twice: Le Bistro Winebeast
- Zentral presents Fantasy Legend
- 23rd April, Magnum Presents DJ Eazy from Turkey
- Thomas Gold confirmed for White Party Hong Kong - 2015
- MAROON 5 Live in Hong Kong 2015
- IMAGINE DRAGONS Smoke + Mirrors Tour Live in Hong Kong
- Sevilla Party presented by CWCC CPA Latin Department at The Space (Hollywood Road) 25th April
- BEAT SHIP - Coming soon to Hong Kong, Summer 2015
- Le Bistro WinebeastCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 27 Apr 2015
- The Champagne BarCategory: BarsCreated: 26 Apr 2015
- Tapas BrewCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 24 Apr 2015
- La PalomaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Apr 2015
- On Dining Kitchen &...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Apr 2015
- DjiboutiiCategory: BarsCreated: 22 Apr 2015
- NOM (Not Only Meatballs)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 22 Apr 2015
- AmericanosCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- The TavernCategory: BarsCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- Whisky@StablesCategory: BarsCreated: 18 Apr 2015
- Chaky's Public HouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 16 Apr 2015
- Burgerman (Tai Kok Tsui)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Big FernandCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Burgerman (Sham Shui Po)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Dynasty - Renaissance...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Club XIIICategory: NightclubsCreated: 12 Apr 2015
- Blue RoofCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 11 Apr 2015
- Chater GardenCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 11 Apr 2015
- Bisque - Lobster +...Category: BarsCreated: 10 Apr 2015
- The Drunken DuckCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 Apr 2015
- HMV Kids (Hung Hom)Category: ShopsCreated: 10 Apr 2015
- Jack's Fried ChickenCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 Apr 2015
- HMV (Hung Hom)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV (Kowloon Bay)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV Kafé (TST Elements)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015