Boujis Hong Kong Featured Popular
The legendary Boujis chose the high energy international metropolis of Hong Kong to open its first offspring outside of London, UK. Boujis Hong Kong is located in the heart of Hong Kong's trendy financial and entertainment district. Boujis' layout fea ...
Bungalow Featured Popular
It’s a homecoming of sorts for Privé Group to head back to 60 Wyndham Street, the same location which the iconic nightclub Privé held countless nights of unforgettable (or rather, can’t be remembered the day after) fun and debauchery. This time, it’s ...
Club CUBIC (Macau) Featured Popular
CLUB CUBIC, one of the largest and most prestigious hotspots in Asia, celebrated its official grand opening at City of Dreams, Macau on 1st April 2011. Club CUBIC is destined to set the standards for exciting nightlife in Macau and is focused on meeting ...
Déjà Vu Featured Popular
Located in Lan Kwai Fong, the heart of Hong Kong’s entertainment industry, DÉJÀ VU launched itself into Hong Kong’s clubbing scene with a lavish Grand Opening on 26 March 2015. With its grand interiors surrounded by high-pixels LED screen walls, the venu ...
Drop Featured Popular
The brainchild of actress/producer Colette Koo and internationally renowned DJ Joel Lai, drop has been at the forefront of the Hong Kong club scene since it opened its doors in the year 2000. It has remained a permanent fixture on the top spots of both lo ...
LEVELS Featured Popular
LEVELS is a new 8,000 square foot partying space in Central that provides customers with state of the art Logic System speakers, first class interior design by J. Candice Interior Architects featuring mood rooms conceptualized as Liquid & Solid, and the l ...
Privé Featured Popular
Privé, the well-known club located on Wyndham Street has now re-opened at the entrance of Lan Kwai Fong in the Basement of Century Square. The 6,000 square foot basement boasts two bars, state of the art screens and an impressive lighting setup. Privé ...
A collaboration between the fashion icon Giorgio Armani and Aqua Restaurant Group –Armani/Privé has now been a mainstay of the island’s luxury nightlife scene for more than a year. Following its success in Milan, Tokyo and Dubai, Hong Kong’s Armani/Privé ...
Basement, continuing on from where Bassment left off with good people, good tunes and a great place to relax, dance and party.
Beijing Club Popular
Inspired by the grandiose historical decadence of China's Imperial capitol, Beijing Club has been providing a premium nightlife experience for many since it's inception in 2007; in the competitive scene of Lan Kwai Fong, it is no small achievement for a c ...
Billion Club defines an ongoing golden era since opening it's doors in 2008. Since then, this Veteran establishment has seen it all, from epic full house parties to private and intimate events. A decadent 4000 square foot watering hole for those needing t ...
Nightlife will never be the same. CHINA ROUGE, the forbidden chamber for the Southern China elite, is an ultra-exclusive private members club that exceeds the long-unmet expectations of those with discerning tastes for the finer things in life. CHINA ...
Club 18 Popular
Club 18 is a brand new spacious and beautifully designed venue by the renown internationally acclaimed designer Bosco Lam creates an ambience of red, silver and black electric energy, and evokes the golden era of the disco days, updated with a futuristic ...
After a very successful entry into the Hong Kong clubbing scene last summer, 7Heaven has set itself apart from the other nightclubs in Central. As we approach our one year anniversary, we wanted to celebrate by taking it to the next level! For one, most ...
Club 97 Popular
Club 97 emerged as a leading light on the Hong Kong nightlife scene 26 years ago and today continues to be an institution. Recognized as the hippest venue in Lan Kwai Fong where Movers and Shakers sip champagne to fresh beats from local and international ...
Club Berlin is a new night spot in Macau. Great music, staff and a place to party or relax. Its the only place in Macau where you're guaranteed to hear something different every weekend. Our weapons are amazing music, international DJs, strong drinks, ...
Club FLY Popular
Driving down Ice House Street, one cannot miss FLY’s playful “Front Porch”- a semi-outdoor area that is embraced by warm timber planks, intertwined with foliage and a pair of playful leaf-shaped swings. Behind the smoky glass doors. a 3500-square feet ...
The club is the one and only glamorously new hotspot in the neighborhood for the most discerning guests in town, especially for those appreciated modern lifestyle. The Group’s new lofty club epitomizes and perpetuates Hong Kong’s luxurious urban lifestyle ...
Clubb JJ's at the Grand Hyatt Hotel is the perfect place for a birthday bash, company gathering or any other parties that you have with your friends and family. Make sure to remember this venue next time you organise a get together.
Club No. 9 is located in the heart of Hong Kong’s international legal and financial area. One can unwind and enjoy our highly recommended wine and cocktails within the relaxing ambiance of our prestigious premises. We are situated amidst the fashionist ...
Club XIII New! Popular
The XIII Experience: Custom champagne (from Ace of Spade wineyard), personalised service & a limousine to send you home after a night of Models & Bottles.
Think you are pretty innocent? The minute you enter our ultra club we shall prove otherwise. An ultra-luxurious, 8,000-square-feet entertainment venue, Divino Macau delights with stunning performers from all over the world who will titillate you and m ...
Part of the Magnum Entertainment Group, DIZZI is a ground for those who define young and refined. Located in the heart of Central, a suburb known for its nightlife, DIZZI is determined to impel this new revolutionary clubbing experience into the nightlife ...
The ultimate dining & lounge experience in Asia! Since November 2002, dragon-i has gained world-wide recognition as the pinnacle of stylish dining and fashionable entertainment in Asia by blending the beauty of Chinese and Japanese traditions with the fla ...
A great after-hours venue. After all the major clubs close, Home Base is the place to party if you've still got steam left!
Located on the third floor of Lyndhurst Tower, HYDE caters to members looking for a casual, relaxed space to chill out with friends or colleagues and enjoy innovative drinks from our professional mixologists at the long bar. A delicious menu of novel crea ...
Illusion is much more than meets the eye. With a supreme location at the center of the action on Lan Kwai Fong, Illusion stands above the rest offering an abundance of entertainment options available for groups of all sizes. Illusion is fully equipped ...
Kee Club Popular
KEE is a private members club set in a truly unique, beautiful and intimate environment, for people who are interested in being part of a certain lifestyle. This lifestyle embraces the ultimate in art, music, food, wine and most importantly, people. KEE ...
Step inside and allow Likuid’s intoxicating blend of music, energy and ambience to excite and entice you. Sumptuous beats, an indulgent drinks list and sensual surroundings, ensuring you leave your inhibitions at the door. Likuid’s K-Array sound syste ...
Magnum Club Popular
Located in the heart of Central, Magnum Club is the new heart of Central. This 13,000 Square Foot establishment pulses with the collective energy of Lan Kwai Fong; it is a two story 50 million dollar monolith dedicated to all the demanding requirements of ...
From award winning designer Joey Ho is the future of Hong Kong nightlife evolution. Using the 6,000 square foot space and designed in ultra-modern futuristic décor, this venue is the embodiment of " atmosphere, comfort, space and V.I.P. Opening Hou ...
- 21.04.2015 | 20.30 The Word Alive Asia Tour - Live In Hong Kong
- 22.04.2015 - 23.04.2015 BACKSTREET BOYS IN A WORLD LIKE THIS TOUR LIVE IN HONG KONG
- 22.04.2015 | 19.00 Grouvly Launch Party
- 23.04.2015 - 29.05.2015 TFIT: Psychedelic Flower Power Party at PLAY
- 23.04.2015 Ladies who Whisky: Understanding Whisk(e)y
- 23.04.2015 - 26.04.2015 | 20.00 Get Tropical with Italian Tiki Guru Daniele Dalla Pola at Vibes
- 23.04.2015 | 20.30 SleepMakesWaves Live in Hong Kong 2015
- 23.04.2015 | 22.00 FLY Presents DICKY TRISCO
- 23.04.2015 - 26.04.2015 | 23.30 Cliché Records 3 Years Anniversary
- 24.04.2015 | 19.30 Dynasty Restaurant: Moet & Chandon Wine Promotion
- 24.04.2015 - 26.04.2015 | 20.00 Geronimo 2nd Anniversary Party
- 24.04.2015 | 20.30 Suffocation－Despite The World Asia Tour－Live In Hong Kong 2015
- 24.04.2015 | 20.30 Backstreet Boys – In a World Like This Tour Live in Macao
- 24.04.2015 | 22.00 PUSH x Volar present BORIS (Berghain/Ostgut Ton, Berlin)
- 24.04.2015 | 22.00 LOO & PLACIDO at PLAY CLUB
- Thomas Gold confirmed for White Party Hong Kong - 2015
- MAROON 5 Live in Hong Kong 2015
- IMAGINE DRAGONS Smoke + Mirrors Tour Live in Hong Kong
- Sevilla Party presented by CWCC CPA Latin Department at The Space (Hollywood Road) 25th April
- BEAT SHIP - Coming soon to Hong Kong, Summer 2015
- Life In Color "World's Largest Paint Party" is coming to Hong Kong!
- Slide The City HONG KONG is coming this Summer !
- Pacha Nightclub Macau is coming!
- Find your stage at Ultra Music Festival Korea 2015
- Candyland - Rage In Love (Original Mix)
- AmericanosCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- The TavernCategory: BarsCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- Whisky@StablesCategory: BarsCreated: 18 Apr 2015
- Chaky's Public HouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 16 Apr 2015
- Burgerman (Tai Kok Tsui)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Big FernandCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Burgerman (Sham Shui Po)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Dynasty - Renaissance...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Club XIIICategory: NightclubsCreated: 12 Apr 2015
- Blue RoofCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 11 Apr 2015
- Chater GardenCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 11 Apr 2015
- Bisque - Lobster +...Category: BarsCreated: 10 Apr 2015
- The Drunken DuckCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 Apr 2015
- HMV Kids (Hung Hom)Category: ShopsCreated: 10 Apr 2015
- Jack's Fried ChickenCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 Apr 2015
- HMV (Hung Hom)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV (Kowloon Bay)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV Kafé (TST Elements)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV Kafé (Happy Valley)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV (TST iSquare)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV (Causeway Bay)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV (TST Elements)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- EditionCategory: BarsCreated: 27 Mar 2015
- HMVideal (Central)Category: ShopsCreated: 24 Mar 2015
- Vida LocaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 18 Mar 2015