Beijing Club Popular
Inspired by the grandiose historical decadence of China's Imperial capitol, Beijing Club has been providing a premium nightlife experience for many since it's inception in 2007; in the competitive scene of Lan Kwai Fong, it is no small achievement for a club have such longevity.
From something as general as the dimensions of the venue to the minute décor, everything about Beijing Club is extravagant. Boasting to be the largest club in Hong Kong with a total area of twelve thousand square feet, party goers celebrate amongst the looming expanse of three separate floors with four dedicated bars as well as a massive American styled balcony.
As for the decorations themselves, the interior of Beijing Club has always been notorious; coverage by press even extends to the way the toilets are gilded completely in gold. With imported materials from Italy, France, and Spain, the entirety of Beijing Club glitters with Hedonistic expression. Most breathtaking are the Austrian Crystals that drape elegantly amongst the ceilings reflecting the bold hues of the dynamic LED arrangements. This is the graceful chemistry of archaic refinement and technological boldness which in turn is the innovative signature feeling that Beijing Club is proud to express.
Musically, Beijing Club is many things. One hand, it is the cutting ground for many up and coming DJs in Asia who - eventually upon their debut in Beijing - result in an expansion of exposure for the rest of the world. Beijing Club has always been actively seeking out the next big thing to bring to its supporters, and the next big thing has often taken place in Beijing Club.
On the other hand, Beijing has been a stalwart support of well established International Mega Acts. In the year of 2011 alone, the venue has brought in the likes of DJ Frett, DJ Spenny, Petedown, Beatbreaker, DJ Ace, MC Stik-E, Jump Smokers, Kon-Tempt, Disco Fries, DJ Jekey, DJ Serafin, DJ Daddy K, DJ Starjack, DJ Scarmixxed, nthem Kingz, X-Factor, DJ Cowboy, MC G-ZO & DJ Exel, DJ Solarz, DJ Midi, DJ Guzie, DJ Greg Leigh, DJ Deville and many more.
The evening at Beijing Club will be a familiar memory of exuberance and revelry.
|Currently no up and coming events|
- 27.04.2015 - 04.05.2015 | 18.00 Loco Hours at Gold by Harlan Goldstein
- 30.04.2015 Ladies who Whisky: Whisky and Aroma
- 30.04.2015 | 22.00 DWYL & FOB Present GORILLAZ SOUND SYSTEM DJ SET
- 30.04.2015 | 22.00 FLY x AIDIP Present ALL I DO IS FLY
- 01.05.2015 - 30.06.2015 Dada Bar + Lounge: Bonsoir Paris!
- 01.05.2015 - 02.05.2015 | 20.00 Katy Perry THE PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR Macao
- 01.05.2015 | 23.00 Magnum Presents X!ll!X
- 01.05.2015 | 23.00 Born To Funk at Drop
- 03.05.2015 | 08.00 Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao
- 07.05.2015 Ladies who Whisky: Whisky and Oysters
- 07.05.2015 | 22.30 DJ Revolution Vol.18 DYRO (Privé Group 8th Anniversary)
- 08.05.2015 | 21.00 Electric Wonderland Feat. Mega Superstar - R3HAB (Day 1)
- 09.05.2015 SMILE in Hong Kong
- 09.05.2015 Spring Fling
- 09.05.2015 | 20.00 Electric Wonderland Feat. Mega Superstar - DANNIC (Day 2)
- A Place Worth Going Twice: Le Bistro Winebeast
- Zentral presents Fantasy Legend
- 23rd April, Magnum Presents DJ Eazy from Turkey
- Thomas Gold confirmed for White Party Hong Kong - 2015
- MAROON 5 Live in Hong Kong 2015
- IMAGINE DRAGONS Smoke + Mirrors Tour Live in Hong Kong
- Sevilla Party presented by CWCC CPA Latin Department at The Space (Hollywood Road) 25th April
- BEAT SHIP - Coming soon to Hong Kong, Summer 2015
- Life In Color "World's Largest Paint Party" is coming to Hong Kong!
- Slide The City HONG KONG is coming this Summer !
- Le Bistro WinebeastCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 27 Apr 2015
- The Champagne BarCategory: BarsCreated: 26 Apr 2015
- Tapas BrewCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 24 Apr 2015
- La PalomaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Apr 2015
- On Dining Kitchen &...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 23 Apr 2015
- DjiboutiiCategory: BarsCreated: 22 Apr 2015
- NOM (Not Only Meatballs)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 22 Apr 2015
- AmericanosCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- The TavernCategory: BarsCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- Whisky@StablesCategory: BarsCreated: 18 Apr 2015
- Chaky's Public HouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 16 Apr 2015
- Burgerman (Tai Kok Tsui)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Big FernandCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Burgerman (Sham Shui Po)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Dynasty - Renaissance...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Club XIIICategory: NightclubsCreated: 12 Apr 2015
- Blue RoofCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 11 Apr 2015
- Chater GardenCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 11 Apr 2015
- Bisque - Lobster +...Category: BarsCreated: 10 Apr 2015
- The Drunken DuckCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 Apr 2015
- HMV Kids (Hung Hom)Category: ShopsCreated: 10 Apr 2015
- Jack's Fried ChickenCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 Apr 2015
- HMV (Hung Hom)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV (Kowloon Bay)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV Kafé (TST Elements)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015