Inspired by the grandiose historical decadence of China's Imperial capitol, Beijing Club has been providing a premium nightlife experience for many since it's inception in 2007; in the competitive scene of Lan Kwai Fong, it is no small achievement for a club have such longevity.
From something as general as the dimensions of the venue to the minute décor, everything about Beijing Club is extravagant. Boasting to be the largest club in Hong Kong with a total area of twelve thousand square feet, party goers celebrate amongst the looming expanse of three separate floors with four dedicated bars as well as a massive American styled balcony.
As for the decorations themselves, the interior of Beijing Club has always been notorious; coverage by press even extends to the way the toilets are gilded completely in gold. With imported materials from Italy, France, and Spain, the entirety of Beijing Club glitters with Hedonistic expression. Most breathtaking are the Austrian Crystals that drape elegantly amongst the ceilings reflecting the bold hues of the dynamic LED arrangements. This is the graceful chemistry of archaic refinement and technological boldness which in turn is the innovative signature feeling that Beijing Club is proud to express.
Musically, Beijing Club is many things. One hand, it is the cutting ground for many up and coming DJs in Asia who - eventually upon their debut in Beijing - result in an expansion of exposure for the rest of the world. Beijing Club has always been actively seeking out the next big thing to bring to its supporters, and the next big thing has often taken place in Beijing Club.
On the other hand, Beijing has been a stalwart support of well established International Mega Acts. In the year of 2011 alone, the venue has brought in the likes of DJ Frett, DJ Spenny, Petedown, Beatbreaker, DJ Ace, MC Stik-E, Jump Smokers, Kon-Tempt, Disco Fries, DJ Jekey, DJ Serafin, DJ Daddy K, DJ Starjack, DJ Scarmixxed, nthem Kingz, X-Factor, DJ Cowboy, MC G-ZO & DJ Exel, DJ Solarz, DJ Midi, DJ Guzie, DJ Greg Leigh, DJ Deville and many more.
The evening at Beijing Club will be a familiar memory of exuberance and revelry.
|Currently no up and coming events|
Sign up for HKClubLife Newsletter !
- 12.02.2016 | 21.00 ONEsie Valentines Party! Bubble Soccer + Laser Tag!
- 12.02.2016 | 22.00 “Feel the Love” Valentine’s Live Music
- 13.02.2016 | 20.00 Love is Blind: Pre-Valentine's Day Party
- 13.02.2016 | 20.00 Love & Lust with Coffee Meets Bagel at LILY & BLOOM
- 13.02.2016 | 21.00 Single Out Party
- 13.02.2016 | 22.00 Traffic Light Party at Bloom Bloom Room
- 13.02.2016 | 22.00 "If the shoe fit" Valentine’s Eve Party
- 13.02.2016 | 22.00 WOOBAR Presents Scarlett Etienne
- 13.02.2016 | 22.00 FLY Presents VALENTINES W/ KID FRESH & RAFIK
- 13.02.2016 | 22.30 Mingle & Match Valentine's Singles Party
- 13.02.2016 | 23.00 Cliché Presents: FANTASTIC MAN (Fine Choice, Superconscious Records - AUS)
- 13.02.2016 | 23.30 Club Cubic presents Valentine's Eve Party ft. Pinkland
- 14.02.2016 Deliveroo x Hushup Cinema: The Love Sky Garden Cinema
- 14.02.2016 | 18.00 Valentine's Day - Psychic Love
- 14.02.2016 | 18.00 Shuck n F*ck Oysters & Champagne Party
- Kaskade Asia Tour 2015 at Bungalow - 19th November 2015 Review
- EDM DJs and Producer Parties in Hong Kong
- Magnum Group open on all days during CNY. 9th FEB Zentral presents Tujamo
- Celebrate the Year of Monkey at Bungalow!
- 5 Fun Facts about Whisky
- Headhunterz says he is coming to Bungalow in March
- Connor Cruise - Refined (Radio Edit) on Oxygen Recordings
- Wolfgang Gartner – 10 Ways To Steal Home Plate (Album Preview)
- Artist and Peformer Employment Visa - Do they need one for Hong Kong?
- Club Cubic presents Tiesto
- Hei HouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 6 Feb 2016
- One Minden Tapas KitchenCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 5 Feb 2016
- Sky GardenCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 5 Feb 2016
- Write The FutureCategory: GalleriesCreated: 5 Feb 2016
- BrewDog Hong KongCategory: BarsCreated: 4 Feb 2016