Magnum Club Popular
Located in the heart of Central, Magnum Club is the new heart of Central. This 13,000 Square Foot establishment pulses with the collective energy of Lan Kwai Fong; it is a two story 50 million dollar monolith dedicated to all the demanding requirements of an exclusive clientele.
Tastefully luxurious, Magnum Club's magnificent décor heralds an inspiration from wine and champagne as bubble chandeliers inlaid with over 100,000 crystals burst in the centre of the 20 foot atrium for all to admire. As well, a transparent crystal staircase leading to the second floor envelopes an adaptive stage and crystal DJ Booth – the latter being the first ever in Asia. This brilliant use of crystal is further enhanced by another precedent; giant programmable hi-res LED walls vibrantly dance with lasers in tempo, penetrating and reflecting in radiant displays of Synesthesia. On the second floor are two expansive terraces - quick places to escape the excitement of Magnum Club's state of the art sound system for a relaxing drink amongst the sounds and soothing sights of a color-shifting fountain oasis.
As an industry Veteran and Chief Executive of Beijing Group, Rocky Wong is proud to have Magnum Club under his ken. With his uncanny sensibility of understanding what his clientele deserve, Wong is enthusiastically passionate when it comes to entertainment. It is clear that under his leadership, Magnum Club has climbed astronomically within its opening in 2011 to be one of the most popular destinations worldwide.
The Essence of Magnum Club is the absolute celebration and enjoyment of life. Whether it be through exclusive membership benefits, free entrance for all the beautiful women in Hong Kong, superstar acts like Lil Jon, high end fashion parties, an audiophile's sound system, resplendent golden toilets, Magnum Club's own television lifestyle show, a constant influx of legendary international DJs or just the fact that it's the hottest place to party 6 days a week, Magnum Club is bubbling with the vibrancy found only in Hong Kong, found only in the one of the best clubs of Asia.
|Currently no up and coming events|
Magnum Club Presents Hed Kandi Asia Tour With DJ Dan Van and Saxophonist Benjammin
12th September 2013
- 21.04.2015 | 20.30 The Word Alive Asia Tour - Live In Hong Kong
- 22.04.2015 - 23.04.2015 BACKSTREET BOYS IN A WORLD LIKE THIS TOUR LIVE IN HONG KONG
- 22.04.2015 | 19.00 Grouvly Launch Party
- 23.04.2015 - 29.05.2015 TFIT: Psychedelic Flower Power Party at PLAY
- 23.04.2015 Ladies who Whisky: Understanding Whisk(e)y
- 23.04.2015 - 26.04.2015 | 20.00 Get Tropical with Italian Tiki Guru Daniele Dalla Pola at Vibes
- 23.04.2015 | 20.30 SleepMakesWaves Live in Hong Kong 2015
- 23.04.2015 | 22.00 FLY Presents DICKY TRISCO
- 23.04.2015 - 26.04.2015 | 23.30 Cliché Records 3 Years Anniversary
- 24.04.2015 | 19.30 Dynasty Restaurant: Moet & Chandon Wine Promotion
- 24.04.2015 - 26.04.2015 | 20.00 Geronimo 2nd Anniversary Party
- 24.04.2015 | 20.30 Suffocation－Despite The World Asia Tour－Live In Hong Kong 2015
- 24.04.2015 | 20.30 Backstreet Boys – In a World Like This Tour Live in Macao
- 24.04.2015 | 22.00 PUSH x Volar present BORIS (Berghain/Ostgut Ton, Berlin)
- 24.04.2015 | 22.00 LOO & PLACIDO at PLAY CLUB
- Thomas Gold confirmed for White Party Hong Kong - 2015
- MAROON 5 Live in Hong Kong 2015
- IMAGINE DRAGONS Smoke + Mirrors Tour Live in Hong Kong
- Sevilla Party presented by CWCC CPA Latin Department at The Space (Hollywood Road) 25th April
- BEAT SHIP - Coming soon to Hong Kong, Summer 2015
- Life In Color "World's Largest Paint Party" is coming to Hong Kong!
- Slide The City HONG KONG is coming this Summer !
- Pacha Nightclub Macau is coming!
- Find your stage at Ultra Music Festival Korea 2015
- Candyland - Rage In Love (Original Mix)
- AmericanosCategory: Cafes and BakeriesCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- The TavernCategory: BarsCreated: 21 Apr 2015
- Whisky@StablesCategory: BarsCreated: 18 Apr 2015
- Chaky's Public HouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 16 Apr 2015
- Burgerman (Tai Kok Tsui)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Big FernandCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Burgerman (Sham Shui Po)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Dynasty - Renaissance...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Club XIIICategory: NightclubsCreated: 12 Apr 2015
- Blue RoofCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 11 Apr 2015
- Chater GardenCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 11 Apr 2015
- Bisque - Lobster +...Category: BarsCreated: 10 Apr 2015
- The Drunken DuckCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 Apr 2015
- HMV Kids (Hung Hom)Category: ShopsCreated: 10 Apr 2015
- Jack's Fried ChickenCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 Apr 2015
- HMV (Hung Hom)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV (Kowloon Bay)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV Kafé (TST Elements)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV Kafé (Happy Valley)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV (TST iSquare)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV (Causeway Bay)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV (TST Elements)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- EditionCategory: BarsCreated: 27 Mar 2015
- HMVideal (Central)Category: ShopsCreated: 24 Mar 2015
- Vida LocaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 18 Mar 2015