Magnum Club Popular
Located in the heart of Central, Magnum Club is the new heart of Central. This 13,000 Square Foot establishment pulses with the collective energy of Lan Kwai Fong; it is a two story 50 million dollar monolith dedicated to all the demanding requirements of an exclusive clientele.
Tastefully luxurious, Magnum Club's magnificent décor heralds an inspiration from wine and champagne as bubble chandeliers inlaid with over 100,000 crystals burst in the centre of the 20 foot atrium for all to admire. As well, a transparent crystal staircase leading to the second floor envelopes an adaptive stage and crystal DJ Booth – the latter being the first ever in Asia. This brilliant use of crystal is further enhanced by another precedent; giant programmable hi-res LED walls vibrantly dance with lasers in tempo, penetrating and reflecting in radiant displays of Synesthesia. On the second floor are two expansive terraces - quick places to escape the excitement of Magnum Club's state of the art sound system for a relaxing drink amongst the sounds and soothing sights of a color-shifting fountain oasis.
As an industry Veteran and Chief Executive of Beijing Group, Rocky Wong is proud to have Magnum Club under his ken. With his uncanny sensibility of understanding what his clientele deserve, Wong is enthusiastically passionate when it comes to entertainment. It is clear that under his leadership, Magnum Club has climbed astronomically within its opening in 2011 to be one of the most popular destinations worldwide.
The Essence of Magnum Club is the absolute celebration and enjoyment of life. Whether it be through exclusive membership benefits, free entrance for all the beautiful women in Hong Kong, superstar acts like Lil Jon, high end fashion parties, an audiophile's sound system, resplendent golden toilets, Magnum Club's own television lifestyle show, a constant influx of legendary international DJs or just the fact that it's the hottest place to party 6 days a week, Magnum Club is bubbling with the vibrancy found only in Hong Kong, found only in the one of the best clubs of Asia.
Magnum Club Presents Hed Kandi Asia Tour With DJ Dan Van and Saxophonist Benjammin
12th September 2013
Sign up for HKClubLife Newsletter !
- 07.02.2016 | 20.00 Cliché Records Presents: FKJ (Roche Musique/ FR) Live
- 07.02.2016 | 20.00 FLY Presents CHINESE NEW YEAR w/ DJ SIR SCRATCH
- 08.02.2016 | 07.30 LIVE BROADCAST - Super Bowl
- 08.02.2016 | 07.30 Live SUPERBOWL Breakfast Action
- 08.02.2016 - 10.02.2016 | 19.00 No Monkey Bizness (CNY@The Ponty)
- 09.02.2016 | 21.00 Sol Sessions CNY Edition Post Firework Party
- 09.02.2016 | 22.00 PUSH x Volar present Year of the Monkey
- 09.02.2016 | 23.00 Zentral X Sigma Presents TUJAMO
- 12.02.2016 | 21.00 ONEsie Valentines Party! Bubble Soccer + Laser Tag!
- 12.02.2016 | 22.00 “Feel the Love” Valentine’s Live Music
- 13.02.2016 | 20.00 Love is Blind: Pre-Valentine's Day Party
- 13.02.2016 | 20.00 Love & Lust with Coffee Meets Bagel at LILY & BLOOM
- 13.02.2016 | 21.00 Single Out Party
- 13.02.2016 | 22.00 Traffic Light Party at Bloom Bloom Room
- 13.02.2016 | 22.00 "If the shoe fit" Valentine’s Eve Party
- Kaskade Asia Tour 2015 at Bungalow - 19th November 2015 Review
- EDM DJs and Producer Parties in Hong Kong
- Magnum Group open on all days during CNY. 9th FEB Zentral presents Tujamo
- Celebrate the Year of Monkey at Bungalow!
- 5 Fun Facts about Whisky
- Headhunterz says he is coming to Bungalow in March
- Connor Cruise - Refined (Radio Edit) on Oxygen Recordings
- Wolfgang Gartner – 10 Ways To Steal Home Plate (Album Preview)
- Artist and Peformer Employment Visa - Do they need one for Hong Kong?
- Club Cubic presents Tiesto
- Hei HouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 6 Feb 2016
- One Minden Tapas KitchenCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 5 Feb 2016
- Sky GardenCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 5 Feb 2016
- Write The FutureCategory: GalleriesCreated: 5 Feb 2016
- BrewDog Hong KongCategory: BarsCreated: 4 Feb 2016