A collaboration between the fashion icon Giorgio Armani and Aqua Restaurant Group –Armani/Privé has now been a mainstay of the island’s luxury nightlife scene for more than a year. Following its success in Milan, Tokyo and Dubai, Hong Kong’s Armani/Privé ...
LEVELS Featured Popular
LEVELS is a new 8,000 square foot partying space in Central that provides customers with state of the art Logic System speakers, first class interior design by J. Candice Interior Architects featuring mood rooms conceptualized as Liquid & Solid, and the l ...
Armani/ Aqua Featured
In 2000, former lawyer David Yeo launched aqua restaurant with a vision to bring some of the chic restaurant buzz of New York, Tokyo and London to Hong Kong. It proved such a phenomenal success that today Aqua Restaurant Group has grown to a formidable cu ...
Magnum Club Popular
Located in the heart of Central, Magnum Club is the new heart of Central. This 13,000 Square Foot establishment pulses with the collective energy of Lan Kwai Fong; it is a two story 50 million dollar monolith dedicated to all the demanding requirements of ...
Beijing Club Popular
Inspired by the grandiose historical decadence of China's Imperial capitol, Beijing Club has been providing a premium nightlife experience for many since it's inception in 2007; in the competitive scene of Lan Kwai Fong, it is no small achievement for a c ...
Billion Club Popular
Billion Club defines an ongoing golden era since opening it's doors in 2008. Since then, this Veteran establishment has seen it all, from epic full house parties to private and intimate events. A decadent 4000 square foot watering hole for those needing t ...
Utilizing the hot existing brand of PLAY Night Club, its loyal supporters, the largest single floor club in Central, and a prime location in Lan Kwai Fong- the heart of partying in Hong Kong, PLAY has the recipe for a unique never-before-seen venue to hit ...
Privé, the well-known club located on Wyndham Street has now re-opened at the entrance of Lan Kwai Fong in the Basement of Century Square. The 6,000 square foot basement boasts two bars, state of the art screens and an impressive lighting setup. Privé ...
The ultimate dining & lounge experience in Asia! Since November 2002, dragon-i has gained world-wide recognition as the pinnacle of stylish dining and fashionable entertainment in Asia by blending the beauty of Chinese and Japanese traditions with the fla ...
Hush Bar & Lounge (CLOSED) Popular
Quench your spirit in a sophisticated and stylish nightspot above the daily hustle of Lan Kwai Fong. Undisturbed and unruffled, hush is the chill out spot where both connoisseurs and hedonists get together. With so much constantly ‘happening’ in Hong K ...
KEE is a private members club set in a truly unique, beautiful and intimate environment, for people who are interested in being part of a certain lifestyle. This lifestyle embraces the ultimate in art, music, food, wine and most importantly, people. KEE ...
drop oozes a reputation of an intimate, fun atmosphere of eclectic people, that guarantees one of the best nights out in Hong Kong. The early hours entice you with light tunes, ambient lighting and smiling happy staff, as the night progresses the room hea ...
Driving down Ice House Street, one cannot miss FLY’s playful “Front Porch”- a semi-outdoor area that is embraced by warm timber planks, intertwined with foliage and a pair of playful leaf-shaped swings. Behind the smoky glass doors. a 3500-square feet ...
Club Gala's Popular
Located in the heart of Lan Kwai Fong and tucked away at the back of Wo On Lane is Central’s newest gem – Casa Lounge. Derived from the Spanish word meaning “home,” Casa is all about the finest in quality, just as how you would expect nothing but the best ...
Step inside and allow Likuid’s intoxicating blend of music, energy and ambience to excite and entice you. Sumptuous beats, an indulgent drinks list and sensual surroundings, ensuring you leave your inhibitions at the door. Likuid’s K-Array sound syste ...
yumla is the only venue in Hong Kong to specialise in cutting edge techno & tech-house, electro, breaks and drum n’ bass. no really… we are the only place for non-commercial club music in the entire city. now that’s cleared up… Yumla started out as a d ...
- Fri 6 Dec Example and DJ Wire at Dragon-I
- Fri 6 Dec | 12.00 Fantastic Day Debut Album Release Concert
- Fri 6 Dec | 22.00 Play Presents: La Dolce Vita
- Sat 7 Dec Arty at Dragon-I
- Sat 7 Dec | 12.00 Blohk Party 2013
- Sat 7 Dec | 19.00 La Vie En Rose at Armani/Prive
- Sat 7 Dec | 22.00 SOUNDWALKER with AARON ROSS & CHRIS SAMBA at OZONE
- Sat 7 Dec | 22.00 Volar Presents Blohk Party Official After Party with Busy P
- Sat 7 Dec | 23.00 Club Cubic Presents Jazzy Jeff
- Mon 9 Dec | 20.00 Gabrielle Aplin Live in Hong Kong
- Tue 10 Dec | 19.00 Live Music with Shenise C. Ibanez on Tuesday
- Wed 11 Dec Solomun at Dragon-I
- Wed 11 Dec | 23.00 MAG House Party X DJ Ming Wong
- Thu 12 Dec Absolut Vodka presents The Blue Party
- Thu 12 Dec | 19.00 Absolut Originality Blue Party with Secret Walls x Hong Kong
- Thu 12 Dec | 23.00 Magnum Club presents Bingo Players Hysteria in Asia
- Fri 13 Dec Danny Avila at Dragon-I
- Fri 13 Dec | 20.30 Hennessy Artistry 2013
- Fri 13 Dec | 22.00 Ho Ho Ho Party
- Fri 13 Dec | 22.00 Peroni presents “REFLEX”
- Bella Vita's X’mas All-You-Can-Eat Brunch
- MAG House Party X DJ Tai Pan Dan (December)
- Volar Presents Miss Kittin
- MAG House Party X DJ Ming Wong (December)
- Solomun Interview
- Bring the Bright Resolve to Revel in 2014 at WOOBAR New Year’s Eve Party
- (BELVEDERE)RED collaborates with Hong Kong artists to raise funds for AIDS
- Hong Interview
- Magnum Club Presents Future House
- The Professor Interview
- Formative Interview
- Soundwalker with Aaron Ross & Chris Samba at OZONE
- Clockenflap 2013 Review
- Club Cubic Presents Jazzy Jeff
- Throne Headphones by I-MEGO
- Wagyu Takumi opens for lunch
- Mag House Party x DJ K.C.
Activity on Facebook
Fans on Facebook
|1. Magnum Club|
|2. Beijing Club|
|3. Billion Club|
|5. Club CUBIC (Macau)|
|9. Hush Bar & Lounge...|
|11. Kee Club|
|14. Club FLY|
|15. Star Hall - KITEC|
Category: Arenas, Halls and Outdoor
|16. Tazmania Ballroom -...|
|17. WET Pool - W Hong Kong...|
Category: Arenas, Halls and Outdoor
|18. Bisous Nightclub|
|19. OZONE Rooftop Bar - The...|
|20. Tonno Club|