- “Rock to 2012” New Year’s Eve Countdown Party
- Sat 31 Dec 22:00
- Dada Bar + Lounge
- Special & Exclusive
“Rock to 2012” New Year’s Eve Countdown Party
10pm to 2am, 31 Dec (Saturday)
Minimum charge: HK$250 + 10% per person
Sweet Revenge, takes to the stage and rocks out. Laying down some tightly infectious grooves, rhythm section Robert (drum) and Ben (bass) provide the perfect framework for guitarist, Andy to work their heavy metal magic. Add in stunning vocals from Jacky and Alice and you have a musical match made in hard-rock heaven! Click here to view Sweet Revenge’s rock performance.
Dada Bar + Lounge
Inspired by the Dadaism art movement of the early 20th century, Dada is a living example of contrast and imagination. For those searching for a dose of something bizarrely hip, Dada is a living, breathing ignition of the senses; daring drinks take the reigns of taste buds, inspired jazz melodies offer mesmerizing aural flavours.
At Dada, nothing is quite what it seems. The signature bar and lounge was cleverly designed as an homage to the Dadaist cultural movement that began during World War I and peaked soon thereafter, leading to surrealism. Dadaism is an aggressive exploration into contrast and rule-breaking: artists of this movement sought to express their destruction of traditional culture and aesthetics through the avant-garde arts. Dada’s design elegantly incorporates the spirit of the movement; the space is infused with irony and a visual extravaganza of contrasting patterns, fabrics and shapes.
- Bella Vita's X’mas All-You-Can-Eat Brunch
- MAG House Party X DJ Tai Pan Dan (December)
- Volar Presents Miss Kittin
- MAG House Party X DJ Ming Wong (December)
- Solomun Interview
- Bring the Bright Resolve to Revel in 2014 at WOOBAR New Year’s Eve Party
- (BELVEDERE)RED collaborates with Hong Kong artists to raise funds for AIDS
- Hong Interview
- Magnum Club Presents Future House
- The Professor Interview
- Formative Interview
- Soundwalker with Aaron Ross & Chris Samba at OZONE
- Clockenflap 2013 Review
- Club Cubic Presents Jazzy Jeff
- Throne Headphones by I-MEGO
- Wagyu Takumi opens for lunch
- Mag House Party x DJ K.C.