- Mark Knight [Grammy Award Nominee] at Club Cubic
- Fri 21 Dec 2012 22:00
- Club CUBIC (Macau)
Grammy nominated artist, Mark Knight, is responsible for some of THE biggest dance records of the last decade. His signature sound burrs the boundaries between mainstream and underground and has propelled his revered imprint, Toolroom Records, to world domination. Headlining Toolroom Knight’s 5th Birthday at London’s O2 Brixton Academy proved one of the DJ performances of last year, whilst Toolroom’s Miami showcase quickly became the talk of Miami Music Week 2012. So where did it all start?
As the name suggests, a million miles from the heady world where he now resides, he built his first studio in the humble settings of his parent’s outdoor tool-room!
In 2004, with a personal vision for a new direction in house music, Mark created his own workshop for 21st century dance musicians. Toolroom Records was born, and with it a new way of thinking.
In a very short space of time the label developed into an uncontrollable beast that currently celebrates its success as the biggest selling label on Beatport.
As a producer, Mark has built a reputation for outstanding releases, consistently topping international dance charts with timeless anthems; You Got The Love (Mark Knight remix), Man With The Red Face, Downpipe, Conscindo, Good Times, Devil Walking, Alright… the list is endless.
As a DJ, Mark holds international prominence, recognised the world over for his extended 7 hour sets, headlining clubs and festivals from the infamous Terrace at Space Ibiza to Ultra Music Festival, Miami.
In 2006, not content with turning up and merely performing at other people’s parties, Mark’s belief and desire to inject freshness into a stale club scene, inspired him to programme his own events. This concept became a reality with the launch of Toolroom Knights at Ministry of Sound, London in October ’06 and has gone on to gain unrivalled success as one of THE superior global club nights.
Today, Toolroom Knights reign supreme with Mark headlining Toolroom residencies at Space-Ibiza, Ministry Of Sound-London, Cocoon-Frankfurt, Club Space-Miami, as well as hosting Toolroom arenas at key festivals including; SW4 London, Global Gathering UK, Dance Valley Netherlands.
All in all, it’s been a BIG journey for Mark Knight, pioneering a sound and attitude that’s gained respect from fans and industry people alike hungry for the integrity of Mark’s production skills and quality of Toolroom Knights’ parties. And there’s so much more to come.
Date: 21 DEC (FRI) | Admission: $350 | Reservation: (853)6638-4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org
EventList powered by schlu.net
- 13th March Zentral present DJ Revolution Vol.16 Robin Schulz
- MusicFestAsia present: EDM Star OLIVER TWIZT (FRI @ Déjà Vu)
- Cryogenix - Fuckin' Huge [Big & Dirty]
- Bobby Rock - Thriller (Original Mix) Preview
- Pub Landlord Al Murray to appear at Hong Kong Sevens
- Magnum presents 05 March R-Wan WHAT THE F*CK TOUR
- Finish This Burger and It's Free
- GO SOUTH WEEKENDER
- Top 5 Free Flow & Free Food Deals in Hong Kong
- Example at Bungalow on 19 March
- Interview with Rave Radio
- 19-22 Feb (Thu - Sun) Zen of Auspicious
- hkclubbing.com 15 Year Anniversary featuring Rave Radio at Zentral
- Rude – The Latest After-Work Hangout Fave
- Jerk & Bastard - Bring My Beat Back (Preview)
- The Village People to appear at Hong Kong Sevens
- THE SHOWDOWN AT SANDS
Activity on Facebook
- PausaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 4 Mar 2015
- Braza Churrascaria...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 3 Mar 2015
- Bene ItalianCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 3 Mar 2015
- Gaia RistoranteCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 3 Mar 2015
- Bene Pizza + PastaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 3 Mar 2015
- The Lounge -...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 1 Mar 2015
- Bilibala Yakitori BarCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 1 Mar 2015
- Sama Hong KongCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 25 Feb 2015
- Social RoomCategory: NightclubsCreated: 25 Feb 2015
- Relais de l’EntrecôteCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 25 Feb 2015