- W HONG KONG SUMMER SERIES POOL PARTY 2 (JUNE 28)
- Sat 28 Jun 2014 20:00
- WET Pool - W Hong Kong Hotel
Name - W HONG KONG SUMMER SERIES POOL PARTY 2 (JUNE 28)
Date - June 28th - 20:00
Venue - WET Pool - W Hong Kong
It is going to be a long, hot summer and W Hong Kong is going to make it even hotter with its sizzling summer series pool parties – HEAT WAVE.
Sponsored by Absolut Vodka, the 5 poolside extravaganzas from June to August at W Hong Kong’s iconic rooftop pool WET will once again be the highlight of summer in Hong Kong. 76 floors up – get the groove on at Hong Kong’s highest outdoor pool where movers and shakers dance the night away under the stars, above a stunning panoramic harbour view.
With such a breathtaking and one-of-a-kind setting, epic entertainment and performances are a must-have. This is why the W has called in the entire team of W Hong Kong’s resident DJs, Kenji Hidaka, Andrew Hendley and Parvenu to glamorize the series.
Formed by Damian Boylan and Jonathan Daltrey, the 2013 W Hotels x burn Studios DJ Lab Artist British artistic duo Parvenu’s avant-garde and UK-influenced sound with bass-heavy grooves and effected vocal samples will surely keep the pool deck and dance floor packed and electrified.
The rising star from Japan, Kenji Hidaka, who has performed at the world-renowned music festival Clockenflap, will be bringing forth his nostalgic style of music to reconnect with the audience through forgotten treasures from the past with modern discotheque vibe. American Model/DJ Andrew Hendley on the other hand gives off a deep and melodic style with uplifting techno to his music. Together with his extensive experience in famous clubs like Volar and JB Lounge, a fun music spree is guaranteed with Andrew.
Friends galore from the world of fashion, entertainment and high society will not be disappointed. Mark your calendar with the 5 dates of HEAT WAVE summer series and grab the chance to revel at the poolside parties of the year!
SINGLE SHOT (UNTIL JUNE 27: HK$350 / AT-THE-DOOR: HK$400)
- Entry to the pool party & access to the after party.
- 1 complimentary standard drink at the pool.
- 1 complimentary standard drink for the after party.
WIP ZONE (UNTIL JUNE 27: HK$950 / AT-THE-DOOR: HK$1,000)
- Entry to the pool party & access to the after party.
- Free flow standard drinks and free-flow Mumm Champagne till 1am.
TABLE BOOKINGS -
Table to Rock HK$5,888
- 2 bottles of Regular Mumm Champagne
- 2 bottles of Regular Absolut Vodka
- 6 persons entry for pool party & access to after party.
Reservations: email@example.com/ +852 3717 2783
WET DECK / WOOBAR, W Hong Kong, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon, Hong Kong
8pm to 12am at WET DECK, 76th Floor. (Lift access is on the 8th Floor).
12am to late at WOOBAR, 6th Floor.
Terms & Conditions
1. Admission will only be granted to persons aged 18 and above.
2. In case of bad weather the party will relocate to WOOBAR.
3. Only tickets issued by Fatsoma will be accepted for entry to the event. Pay Pal receipts will not be accepted and is not considered a ticket for entry.
EventList powered by schlu.net
- 19.04.2015 | 12.00 The Pawn: Rooftop Cookout
- 20.04.2015 | 19.30 Your Mum & Secret Sounds Asia presents: Charli XCX, Live in Hong Kong
- 21.04.2015 | 20.30 The Word Alive Asia Tour - Live In Hong Kong
- 22.04.2015 - 23.04.2015 BACKSTREET BOYS IN A WORLD LIKE THIS TOUR LIVE IN HONG KONG
- 22.04.2015 | 19.00 Grouvly Launch Party
- 23.04.2015 - 29.05.2015 TFIT: Psychedelic Flower Power Party at PLAY
- 23.04.2015 Ladies who Whisky: Understanding Whisk(e)y
- 23.04.2015 | 20.30 SleepMakesWaves Live in Hong Kong 2015
- 23.04.2015 | 22.00 FLY Presents DICKY TRISCO
- 23.04.2015 - 26.04.2015 | 23.30 Cliché Records 3 Years Anniversary
- 24.04.2015 | 19.30 Dynasty Restaurant: Moet & Chandon Wine Promotion
- 24.04.2015 - 26.04.2015 | 20.00 Geronimo 2nd Anniversary Party
- 24.04.2015 | 20.30 Suffocation－Despite The World Asia Tour－Live In Hong Kong 2015
- 24.04.2015 | 20.30 Backstreet Boys – In a World Like This Tour Live in Macao
- 24.04.2015 | 22.00 PUSH x Volar present BORIS (Berghain/Ostgut Ton, Berlin)
- Slide The City HONG KONG is coming this Summer !
- Pacha Nightclub Macau is coming!
- Find your stage at Ultra Music Festival Korea 2015
- Candyland - Rage In Love (Original Mix)
- ZentralCruise brings you the best party in the middle of ocean
- Henrix & Bream Ft. Zashanell - Alright (Originial Mix)
- Dyro Interview
- 16th April Zentral presents Andrew Rayel
- DANCE WITH STYLE: HONG KONG’S NO.1 DESTINATION FOR WORLD CLASS EVENTS, DANCE & ENTERTAINMENT!
- DJ Revolution Vol.18 DYRO (Privé Group 8th Anniversary)
- Whisky@StablesCategory: BarsCreated: 18 Apr 2015
- Chaky's Public HouseCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 16 Apr 2015
- Burgerman (Tai Kok Tsui)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Big FernandCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Burgerman (Sham Shui Po)Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Dynasty - Renaissance...Category: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 14 Apr 2015
- Club XIIICategory: NightclubsCreated: 12 Apr 2015
- Blue RoofCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 11 Apr 2015
- Chater GardenCategory: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 11 Apr 2015
- Bisque - Lobster +...Category: BarsCreated: 10 Apr 2015
- The Drunken DuckCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 Apr 2015
- HMV Kids (Hung Hom)Category: ShopsCreated: 10 Apr 2015
- Jack's Fried ChickenCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 10 Apr 2015
- HMV (Hung Hom)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV (Kowloon Bay)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV Kafé (TST Elements)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV Kafé (Happy Valley)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV (TST iSquare)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV (Causeway Bay)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- HMV (TST Elements)Category: ShopsCreated: 9 Apr 2015
- EditionCategory: BarsCreated: 27 Mar 2015
- HMVideal (Central)Category: ShopsCreated: 24 Mar 2015
- Vida LocaCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 18 Mar 2015
- HotshotCategory: Restaurants (Hong Kong)Created: 12 Mar 2015
- The Hong Kong...Category: Arenas, Halls and OutdoorCreated: 12 Mar 2015