- DJ Mag's Top 100 DJs #82 (2014)
- "Anytime" Hit Beatport #2 (2015)
- Residency at Las Vegas' "Light", Departures Ibiza alongside Axwell and Sebastian Ingrosso, toured with Nicky Romero and Alesso (2014)
- "Starlight" reached Beatport Top 5 supported by Tiësto and Avicii (2013)
- Released songs on Axwell's Axtone, Nicky Romero's Protocol Recordings, Steve Angello's Size X imprint and Spinnin' Records (2013)
- Created the official theme song for Batman: Arkham Origins (2013)
- Founded his own record label and event brand, Sellout Sessions (2005)
- Resident DJ to Ministry of Sound, Creamfields, Space and more (2012)
- Collaborated with Diplo, Example, Sidney Samson, Tinie Tempah, Mika, The Chemical Brothers, Gorillaz, Public Enemy and more
Dutch DJ/ producer Don Diablo was born and raised in Holland and more recently moved to London, where he is currently working on new material in between his global touring schedule.
Within the last twelve months Don dropped dancefloor bombs on World's largest EDM record labels. His recent single "Anytime" hit Beatport #2 right after Warner Brothers asked Don to create the worldwide theme song for the highly anticipated “Batman Arkham Origins” game. The track and the accompanying video became an instant viral hit. His club anthem "Starlight" was debuted during the last SHM concerts, after Axwell signed it to his label, and shot straight into the Beatport top 5. After that Don managed to climb into the Beatport Top 10 with several other releases. Don's firm support from Pete Tong, who debuted no less than six of Don’s releases in his BBC Radio1 show in 2013, as well as his recent residency at Las Vegas' hottest new superclub "Light" are more proof of a bright future ahead.
Besides all this Don has also been crafting a new visual show together with VSquared Labs, the creative brains behind the visual shows of Skrillex, which you can expect a mind-blowing experience for all senses. Don's many other passion projects like directing music videos, working on movie soundtracks and setting up his own fashion brand make it even more evident that it is safe to assume you can expect to hear a lot more from the flying Dutchman in the years to come.
Thursday, 12th February
*limited tickets available
* for e-ticket holders, please bring along your printed ticket to the event
Telephone: 2850 6826
Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1539255989691538/?ref=70
MORE ABOUT DON DIABLO
MORE ABOUT LEVELS
EventList powered by schlu.net