Jazz Masterclass is one of the programmes of the “Jazz-Go-Central, Jazz-Go-Fringe” project, presented by the Fringe Club and the Happy-Go-Lucky Bigband. Japanese trumpeter Yoshiro Okazaki will conduct a masterclass for the band-members. It’s open to the public and musicians are invited. Come and sharpen your musical skills!
He will be the featured soloist at Happy-Go-Lives concert on Sat 31 March 2018 too. For details please visit the following link:
Trumpeter Yoshiro Okazaki attended the Berklee College of Music, and was selected to be a member of Herb Pomeroy’s recording band in Berklee. After graduating in 1994, he became a member of pianist Junko Onishi’s quintet, and since then he has participated in many recording sessions. Recently he has been active in Japan as a leading soloist with major big bands.
Tickets available at Fringe Club box office and art-mate.net
$150 (participant), $100 (observer);
20% off (*Fringe members), 30% off (**Student, Senior)
*Fringe Club membership card MUST be presented at the door.
**Student card/ Identity card MUST be presented at the door.
- If you are interested in participating in the master class, please select "$150 - Participant" ticket price category. Please bring your own instrument to the Masterclass. Limited quota, first-come-first served.
- If you would like to attend the master class as an audience, please select "$100 - Observer" ticket price category. Seats are limited, first-come-first served.
- Admission: 30 minutes before show time.
- No outside drink or food is allowed inside the venue.
- Limited seats, first-come-first-served.
“Jazz-Go-Central, Jazz-Go-Fringe” is financially supported by the Arts Capacity Development Funding Scheme of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
The content of these programmes does not reflect the views of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
Hong Kong Fringe Club reserves the right to change the programmes and performers
Fringe Club (852) 2521 7251
EventList powered by schlu.net