Two action-packed nights are coming your way. Welcome to Happy Wednesday’s Prelude to Champions Day at Happy Valley Racecourse, as we warm you up for the Sha Tin races on Apr 28. The fun continues on May 1 with full immersion into Korean Night. Come on down and experience the races like never before.
Welcome to Happy Wednesday’s action-packed Korean Night on May 1 at Happy Valley Racecourse and experience the races like never before.
· VR Riding Game: pick your favorite horse and race against the best jockeys in the world on our virtual Happy Valley racecourse and feel like you’re riding the real thing on our simulators
· 360 Video via VR gear: go behind the scenes into the world of racing by popping on a pair of these virtual storytellers
· iPad Photo Taking Game: starstruck no more. Capture a photo with favourite jockeys Zac Purton or Karis Teetan and retrieve your jockey framed picture by QR code
· Pop it like it’s Hot: it wouldn’t be a Happy Wednesday Korean Night without the hotness of K-Pop performances
· Snap to Win: Join the #HappyWednesdayHK Best Photo Contest and upload your favourite moments onto Instagram for a chance to win A Table for Four at adrenaline
· Catch the racing feels: don’t miss the excitement of the Korea Racing Authority Trophy on Apr 24
· Kick it at Sha Tin: get all up to speed on Apr 28’s FWD Champions Day with the help of promoters and win free Sunday entry & more goodies
· Kravings?: Add some Seoul to your palette with delicious Korean inspired trackside eats
EventList powered by schlu.net