If you have accessed the HKClubbing.com website then you agree to be bound by the conditions contained in this legal notice and further more, agree that the Courts of Hong Kong shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this legal notice.
The material in the HKClubbing.com website is owned by Entertaining Asia Limited, unless otherwise stated. For example, certain articles and photographs where the respected owners and/or contributors have been mentioned, or an event organiser has provided their event artwork, text or images to the website. All rights are reserved. No part of this website may be copied, broadcast or adapted without the prior written permission from Entertaining Asia Limited.
Entertaining Asia Limited assumes no responsibility for any content on other websites that are linked to from HKClubbing.com. Entertaining Asia Limited assumes no responsibility for any authenticity of any content that has been provided by any third party for example press releases provided by a restaurant or articles provided by a freelance writer.
Please be assured that we respect our registered users privacy and handle their personal data with care.
HKClubbing.com collects the information each user choose to supply to us through the registration process on the website. This is then stored within our database to allow the registered user gain easily access to the sites features at a future date.
By having a profile on the site it provides each registered users accesses to special privileges through the site. Members are only contacted by HKClubbing.com under the following circumstances:
1) Urgent notifications about changes on HKClubbing.com
2) Weekly newsletters to those who have subscribed.
3) Automatic emails when someone has replied to a forum post by the user.
We do not distribute or give access to our registered member’s information to any 3rd party at any time. All information is kept within the HKClubbing.com server which is hosted by our hosting company in the USA. Our newsletter is also hosted in the USA.
All comments posted by users except from the forum are from facebook comments, and are hosted on facebook. If you believe any post should be removed do let us or facebook know and we will inform them to remove it.
The material in the HKClubbing.com website is owned by Entertaining Asia Limited, unless otherwise stated. For example, certain articles and photographs where the respected owners and/or contributors have been mentioned. All rights are reserved. No part of this website may be copied, broadcast or adapted without the prior written permission from Entertaining Asia Limited.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Thu 24 Apr | 22.00 Boujis Presents The Queens Birthday
- Thu 24 Apr | 23.00 Magnum Club Presents DJ Nicolaz
- Fri 25 Apr - Sat 26 Apr | 20.00 Geronimo Shotbar HK 1st Anniversary
- Fri 25 Apr | 22.00 Boujis Presents DJ Shortee Blitz
- Fri 25 Apr | 22.00 7Heaven Presents Le Soiree Privee Party
- Fri 25 Apr | 22.00 Fly x FOB presents Ms. Dynamite
- Fri 25 Apr | 23.00 Drop presents DJ Gavinha
- Sat 26 Apr | 22.00 Cliché Two Years anniversary
- Sat 26 Apr | 22.00 Songs Without Words
- Sat 26 Apr | 22.00 Ozone presents Sol Sessions
- Sat 26 Apr | 23.00 Club Cubic presents Cedric Gervais
- Sat 26 Apr | 23.00 Supreme Saturday Presents: Patrick Oliver
- Sat 26 Apr | 23.00 Hype Nasty #32 at Volar
- Sat 26 Apr | 23.00 Tisfschwarz - Basti at Fly
- Mon 28 Apr | 18.30 WMC I-1 World Muaythai Grand Prix 2014
- Tue 29 Apr | 20.30 Bullet for my Valentine Live in Hong Kong 2014
- Thu 1 May | 20.30 SFC presents D.O.A live in Hong Kong!
- Thu 1 May | 22.00 LEVELS & Sigma Production present: SHOWTEK
- Thu 1 May | 22.00 Fly x FOB present Breakbot
- Fri 2 May John Dahlback at Dragon-I
- etc Wine Shops presents Artistic Wine Labels for Art May
- Beijing Club Presents 3Male
- Brand New Shoot Boxing Centre in Hong Kong
- FINDS new selection of Danish Craft Beers
- Easter Program by the JC Group
- Cococabana’s Easter Brunch
- Happy Hour Just Got A Little Happier at Langham Place Hotel
- The Best of Dynasty Menu
- Billion Club Presents - Time to be Reborn
- Magnum Club Presents Easter theme
- Cath Kidston Afternoon Tea Party at Feast, EAST Hong Kong
- Beer Brewing Kits Available at Great Foodhall
- Club Cubic Presents Yves V
- Happy Hour at the Roger Room
- Club Cubic Presents Brian Cross
- Beef from around the world Menu at Olea
- Gourmet Journey to Kumamoto at Gonpachi, Hong Kong