Walk for a healthy community for next generation!
As the average age of sexual activity has decreased, HIV/AIDS education is insufficiently provided, AIDS Concern will take immediate actions for Youth Sex Education!
Join their Charity Walk to spread the message to our next generation. Your kind donation will be used for their programme for Youth at High Risk!
“A Walk” Details:
Date & Time : 14/10/2012 (Sun) / 11am-3pm
Route : From Sok Kwu Wan to Concerto Inn at Hung Shing Yeh Beach (Mini Art Party) (takes ~ 2
Basic Donation Amount: Each individual $380; Aged under 18: $280
Transport : FREE round trip ferry tickets for 1st 150 registrations
Highlights of “A Walk”:
- Charity Walk for capturing the beauty of Hong Kong
- Test your AIDS knowledge to win Prizes: Games designed for extra fun and excitement during the walk! Wonderful prizes, such as one free night executive room accommodation, baking class, havaianas flip flop etc. to be won.
- Mini Art Party for spreading love & care: Artists will exhibit their art work at Concerto Inn. Various activities include balloon twisting, magic and body painting.
Gift Pack for ALL :
ALL participants will receive a gift package valued over $600, including:
- Super Star Charity Album
- Okamoto ”Beyond BodiHeat” Pack
- Limited Edition Red Ribbon Pin
More great prizes to be won:
Games designed for extra fun and excitement during the walk, to test your HIV/AIDS knowledge to win prizes:
- One free night Executive Room accommodation at the Concerto Inn with continental breakfast for two at Palm Tree Beachside Café (1prize valued at $1,580)
- Simple Life Baking Class for 2 person (1prize valued at $500)
- havaianas flip flop (15prizes valued at $220 each)
- TORI YOI set dinner (5prizes valued at $158 each)
REGISTRATION AND ENQUIRY:
Please download Registration Form here
Tel: (852) 2898 4411 Fax: (852) 2505 1682 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About AIDS Concern:
AIDS Concern was founded in Hong Kong in 1990 and was the city’s first non-governemental charity organization responding to AIDS. Our mission is to keep HIV prevalence low in Hong Kong through targeted prevention and care programmes for vulnerable commnities, and to eliminate the stigma attached to people living with HIV.