Going on a junk or yacht in Hong Kong when the Summer is here is a great experience and there are a lot of options to choose from. You can book more of a Hong Kong style Junk to a stylish yacht for day or night trips around the sea.
We have put together a full list of service providers to choose from, where some include the full package (food and drinks included), to just toe boat and then you have to arrange everything else. Some things to consider when booking a boat in Hong Kong:
- Is food and drink included, or do I arrange and bring it myself?
- Where is the pickup and drop off location and does that work for all those coming?
- Does the boat have a sound system if I want to play some music and if it does what is the connection or setup?
- Does the boat have aircon and changing areas?
- Does the boat include anything like banana boat, slide, wake boarding or a speed boat?
- What is the capacity of the boat that you need to keep in mind?
- What is the cancellation policy if there is bad weather like a typoon?
- Does the boat provide ice and how much do they provide? Honestly you do not want to have to carry and bring this yourself.
- If I bring my own food can it be reheated on the boat?
- Are cups, cutlery, plates etc provided or do I need to bring that too?
So here is a list of all of the companies that provide boats for hire in Hong Kong. Browse their pages and then contact the one that you like the most!
- Hong Kong Yachting
- Hong Kong Junks
- Island Junks
- Jaspas Junks
- Lazy Days
- Michelangelo Cruises
- Vikings Charters
- Sea Lagoon
- Saffron Cruises
See you all onboard a boat this summer provided by one of these companies!