Tikitiki Bowling Bar is a large, unique party and events venue with a fun and exciting atmosphere the second you walk through its doors.
The 22,000 square foot venue's interior and design is influenced by Island culture and mythology with 10 bowling lanes featuring fluorescent pins and life size video screens. Come and experience 5 different themed areas that have their own personality and are named appropriately for each of the different themes.
Check out Tikitiki Bowling Bar video below:
A truly unique place where there is a lot to do, from bowling to watching live bands and of course a variety of promotions.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautionary Measures
Tikitiki Bowling Bar is taking COVID-19 precautionary measures very seriously and safety is the main priority. Here are the following steps they are taking:
- No Mask, No Entry
- Temperature Checks
- Chefs will wear surgical masks & gloves
- All employees wash and sanitize their hands frequently
- Guests and staff are encouraged to apply alcohol-based disinfectants
- Venue toilets are sanitized regularly
- All tableware is fully cleaned and sanitized before each use
- Dining Tables and chairs are sanitized before serving new guests
- Utensils & menus are sanitized before use
- All bowling balls are sanitized regularly with a clean cloth before serving new customers
- Bowling shoes are sanitized with a disinfectant spray before each use
- Social Distancing measures apply to dining tables before each use
- Social Distancing measures apply to bowling lanes
- Real Deal Oysters and Buffet are temporarily suspended until further notice
- Curb-side service and takeaway services are available
Safety First Promotion – We are working for you
Tikitiki Bowling Bar is coming back strong! Finally you can call your friends and spend a healthy weekend together. Tikitiki Bowling Bar is offering a special deal for Members at HK$199 per bowling hour & Non-members HK$299 per bowling hour. Also, for safety measures, alternative single lanes are available for up to 8 people maximum.
Tikitiki Bowling Bar New Menu
After a long hour of bowling, you will probably be hungry and need to eat! Check out the latest Tikitiki Bowling Bar Menu where you can choose from a range of cuisines from Asian to Sandwiches, and even Dessert, now at even better value-for-money than ever before!
For bookings, please go to http://www.tikitiki.hk/ or call +852 2657 8488
Address: 4/F Centro, 1A Chui Tong Road, Sai Kung, New Territories, Hong Kong
Monday - Thursday CLOSED
Friday 12:00PM - 10:00PM
Saturday 12:00PM - 10:00PM
Sunday, Public Holidays 12:00PM - 10:00PM
//Disclaimer: content provided by client//