BCN><HKG – A Night Living Electronic
OZONE is bringing the underground sound of Barcelona to Hong Kong with a mix of minimal deep tech and techno, a night with pure electronic music by Lluis Ribalta (ESP) with the two popular faces in local electronic music scene - Wendy Wenn (HK) and Lukas (HK).
Date: November 17th, 2012 SATURDAY
Time: 10pm - late
Entry: HKD150 per person includes a standard drink
118/F, International Commerce Center, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Booking & Enquiries: 2263-2010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Tickets: http://ozonebcnhkg.eventbrite.hk/
Profile of Lluis Ribalta (Am+, Lleida)
After living the electronic music from the year 94, in the 2005 Lluís Ribalta
began to play as a DJ debuting in the 1º Contest of DJ, City of Lleida where
remained second, being the revelation opposite to DJ with great more
experience. The same year he plays constantly in clubs of his city and
surroundings, beginning to form a part of the Young Association for the diffusion
of new trends of art multimedia, Am +, where he continued his excellent musical
career. In 2007 remained again 2 º in 3 Contest of DJ, City of Lleida.
He has done of professor in DJ courses and workshops, and electronic music
producer courses and workshops. He is a press editor in the specializing in
electronic music web www.culturanocturna.com and he is one of the most
active members of the association Am + (DJ event promoter, music producer,
This fireman of profession and DJ of passion has acted in Clubs so important as
Row 14 (Barcelona), Florida 135 (Fraga, 3 times), Big Ben, Clubzoreks,
Wonder, Pacha, Club Deluxe (Valencia), Zurmobelfabrik/Club Couch (Berlin, 2
times), S´Oliba Club (Mallorca), Centro de Arte Alameda (Santiago de Chile,
Chile tour 08-2008), Groove Bar (Lisboa), Club Respublica (Cartaxo, Portugal),
Soundglasses Festival (Benicassim), Senglar Rock Festival (Lleida), Masxmes
Festival, Nit Sonora Festival, Imperia Club, Ohm Radio, B-Club, 3 Studio
Electrónica, Casa de les 3 Ànfores, River Club, La Sibila, Microclub Pacha,
Festinoval Festival, Musicland, Sonic Club, Springflix Disco, Cotton Club, etc.
And with the best national and international artists as Oxia, Slam, Marc
Marzenit, Dosem, Francesco Farfa, David Carreta, Derrick May, Pascal
F.E.O.S, Steve Parker, Gaiser, Paco Osuna, Henry Saiz, Rino Cerrone, Tania
Vulcano, System of Survival, Cirillo, Superstrobe, The Hacker, Fibla, Pulshar,
Justin Messina, Pep Gaya, Robert Lamart, Lauhaus, Alejandro Lopez aka
Jandroide, Gabriel Ananda, etc.
In his DJ sets, can be listen all kinds of electronic music influences and styles
(Minimal, Electro, Techno), but it has a clear orientation to the dancing floor and
techno music with the purpose of which the people don’t stop dancing a
moment with a great smile between ear and ear.
- This year, 2009, Lluis Ribalta have released his first album in SUBVERSIVE
MEDIA Netlabel (subversivemedia), called SM010 VVAA: "CELEBRATION" with his track nº 07.
- In 2010, he published his first EP called "Insomnia" with 4 tracks in the same net label Subversive Media.
- In the same year, Lluis Ribalta published a song in a RNE 3 CD recopilatoty, included in the Electronic music Radio Program "Fluido Rosa".
- In 2011, he has published a reference for the label DOWNTOWN RECORDS MUSIC Croatia, the DTN 004 "Infection EP", with its song "Pure Rock".
- In 2011, he has published an EP for the label GRAMOLA REC (Madrid), the "Nice and Slow EP", with two tracks.
- In 2011 has published a Track on the compilation "A Year Gramola. Tech - House!! (Various Artists)" for the label GRAMOLA REC (Madrid), entitled "Nice and Slow".
- In 2012 has pubished a Remix, CyberX & Dj Cazanova – “Coco Mango” (Lluis Ribalta & George Henriquez Remix), for the label KOMANCHERO RECORDS (Lisbon, Portugal)
- In 2012 has published a reference for the label GATE NULL RECORDINGS (Rome, Kiev, Barcelona) with the song "Alone".
- In 2012 next releases in Komanchero records (Lisbon)
EventList powered by schlu.net