One taste of this berry and all things SOUR will taste SWEET.
Don't believe us? Check this video out:
The berry coats your tongue in such a way that your taste buds interpret taste differently. Specifically, sour foods taste sweet. A lemon suddenly tastes like lemonade. Grapefruit tastes like candy and vinegar tastes like apple juice.
Miracle Berry parties have been popular all over the world - including New York and Paris. And are perfectly legal ;)
Sound cool? Wanna try it out? Your awesome party planners at MnC are throwing the next flavor tripping party for your oral pleasure.
Check out the animated flyer here: http://bit.ly/mnc-flavourtripping
• Wednesday 15th July, 2015
• Time: 8.30 - 11.30pm (please make sure you eat dinner beforehand!)
• Location: Boujis, Car Po Commercial Building, 37-43 Pottinger Street,
• $330 Early Bird price (before 5th July). $380 Regular price.
• Miracle berries
• Flavour Tripping foods
• Two free drinks
• Complimentary Entry to the after-party featuring Boujis' resident DJ and drinks specials including free flow champagne for ladies (11.30pm onwards)
As we will be importing the berries from overseas we will only have a limited supply so don’t miss out. Get your tickets now!
Monica & Chris
Note: Please note that whilst the lemons will taste sweet you are still eating lemons. So please eat before you come to avoid getting an upset stomach. The effects of each berry last about 15-30 minutes.
PS: Join our Facebook Group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/140162436022189/ and follow us on twitter @mnc_entertain
EventList powered by schlu.net