Announcing the inaugural Hong Kong Whisky Festival 2016 proudly hosted by InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong and Tiffany's New York Bar. The interest in Single Malt Whisky in Hong Kong has never been stronger, and this first-time festival will celebrate the art of Single Malt Whisky appreciation, with a focus on the education of the Dram.
Attend one of the masterclasses featuring food and whisky pairings, enjoy the exclusive private VIP pourings or simply attend the main halls to sample many of the distilleries offerings. If you’re a lover of peat, then the Peat Pavillion is not to be missed – with an ice bar, oysters, sea urchin and peated malts.
The Hong Kong Whisky Festival is sure to appeal to whisky lovers of all levels! Main Hall opens 12pm to 7pm | Peat Pavillion Opens 5pm to 11pm
Official Event Website >> www.hkwhiskyfestival.com
- Entry Ticket | HK$220 per person (includes 1 glass and 2 starter tokens)
- Entry Ticket + Master Class | HK$420 per person
- Additional Tokens | HK$25 each
BUY TICKETS now from:
- Cityline >> http://bit.ly/cityline-hkwhiskyfestival
- Direct purchase at Tiffany’s New York Bar, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, Lobby Level, 70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon
EventList powered by schlu.net