Konnichiwa Happy Wednesday. Japan night is back and with it comes unbeatable fun. We welcome you to Happy Wednesday’s Japan Night on Nov 7, 14, & 21 at none other than our lively Beer Garden.
- Kimono Krazy: Look the part and try on a kimono and have your #HappyWednesdayHK photo taken as part of the Best Photo Contest so you and your friends can share on IG with for a chance to win round-trip flights
- Pro Swing: Kimono-changing not your sport? Then, we invite you to try your swings at the HK Golf Open on Nov 14 & 21
- Sake It To You: Kanpai (cheers) with Japanese sake cocktails and Kirin frozen beers in white grape or mandarin flavours to truly embody the Japan Night experience. For every purchase of two beers, get an awesome Kirin Ichiban Apron or a Japanese-inspired bag*
- Taste Bud Explosion: We have a specially curated Japanese menu based on the secret recipes of Executive Chef, Mr. Kei Fukata of The Hong Kong Japanese Club
- Get On Up: Get on your feet and dance along with the hippest crew
- Rocking Races: The Japan Racing Association (JRA) Trophy takes place Nov 14 – don’t miss the action