'Though the Jazz Age continued it became less and less an affair of youth. The sequel was like a children's party taken over by the elders'. - F. Scott Fitzgerald. Bloodest Saxophone, the sextet of Japanese jazz stars from Tokyo, are back to serenade Foxglove New Year’s Eve partygoers with jazz bebop tunes into 2019 with a special soul & blues vocalist hailing all the way from Texas Crystal Thomas.
Celebrate “The Tales of the Jazz Age”, as we bring the beating heart of the roaring 20's and the jazz age to Foxglove for the night! Dine in style with Chef Tony Hung's special New Year's Eve dinner including free-flow Japanese whiskey highball, premium spirits, house wines and craft beer from 7pm-2am. From 10pm – 2am, if you just want to come to toe-tap and swing to Bloodest Saxophone for the countdown with free-flow only, which includes japanese whiskey highball, premium spirits, house wines and craft beers, tickets are available for $688 early bird and $888 regular entry. あけましておめでとうございます。
WHAT: The Tales of the Jazz Age ft. Bloodest Saxophone & Crystal James
DRESS CODE: Think pinstripes, feathers & hats
WHEN: December 31st 2018, 7PM Dinner | 10PM Free-Flow Only
WHERE: 2/F Printing House, 6 Duddell Street, Central
Dinner ONLY including 1 glass of KRUG
Early Bird $1488/$1688
Dinner & Free-flow & Show including 1 glass of KRUG from 7pm-2am
Early Bird $2288/$2488
Free-flow & Show only from 10pm-2am
Early Bird $688/$888
Please note the following:
* Early Bird ends 11:59PM on Dec 10th.
* Free-flow tickets ONLY do not guarantee a table, it is first come first serve.
* Ticketflap tickets are non-refundable (no exceptions).
* For tables above 6 pax for dinner please call Foxglove at+852 2116 8949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* You may purchase your tickets on-site at Foxglove.
* Tickets for dinner/show/free-flow cannot be guaranteed seats in the main hangar and guests may be placed in the cabin room.
EventList powered by schlu.net